+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Overview about 4.5 skills? omnom.io seems currently outdated?!

Overview about 4.5 skills? omnom.io seems currently outdated?!

Hey guys,

I am searching for a translation or explanation for the 4.5 skills. The translation and skills on omnom.io looking wrong. Maybe the skills are from the testing phase but I compared a lot skills with koonkoons video when 4.5 was released in korea.

It dosen't fit whats on onnom.io.
    https://omnom.io/4-5-skill-trees/

Koonkoons Video about skills. Sadly, koonkoon dosen't show all passives.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkdH♥♥♥607M (search "Archeage 4.5 Skills Info")

Just compare for example the archery skill tree. omnom's skills are not the same like in the final 4.5 build. Is there an alternative source?
    EDIT: THE hearts are F U K in the link. This board just censors youtube links...lol

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hey blycee!

No official Trion skill change list yet, since we're still receiving text changes from XL. (No joke, they literally just sent us some skill tooltip changes yesterday.) I know that Mark over at Omnom.io and Jahlon at the Paradox Gaming Network are both doing fan-translations based on the Korean version, which should give you a pretty good idea for planning purposes--but I will be unable to confirm their accuracy for OUR version until XL delivers me a final (final, FINAL-final) live candidate build for 4.5.

Sorry for the wait!
    -Quill

Mark's translations from September were correct...in September. XL just did a massive change out of them in January.

Since Mark has been busy with RL stuff, I've made my best attempt at doing some translations to at least give people some insight into what's coming.

First video is here which is the swaps and the conceptual changes (block, parry, etc)

I also have videos on

The passives that change
    The 4 main trees
    Songcraft, Occultism and Defense is coming this week

You can find all those in the playlist among the other AA101 videos.

I know Mark plans on getting some stuff released soon ™

Plus, although Quill can't release the stuff "officially" to us until its done, he's been sorta steering me back to where I need to be when I get something REALLY wrong. You can see some of that in this thread http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...he-4.5-Changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Hey blycee!

No official Trion skill change list yet, since we're still receiving text changes from XL. (No joke, they literally just sent us some skill tooltip changes yesterday.) I know that Mark over at Omnom.io and Jahlon at the Paradox Gaming Network are both doing fan-translations based on the Korean version, which should give you a pretty good idea for planning purposes--but I will be unable to confirm their accuracy for OUR version until XL delivers me a final (final, FINAL-final) live candidate build for 4.5.

Sorry for the wait!
    -Quill
    4.5 is three weeks away and you still do not have an official skill change list?

So much for our extended 'testing' time and improved communication with XL.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    4.5 is three weeks away and you still do not have an official skill change list?

So much for our extended 'testing' time and improved communication with XL.
    When did you find out 4.5 is only three weeks away?? can you provide sources for this info. Nevermind read article thanks
    Consider any regrading as a bomb waiting to go off, with fail-safes that will trigger the explosion even if you disarm it. Randomly of course.

Do we get the "new" passives instant by choosing a "main class" or do we have to be lvl 55 to get them?

(I mean this 3 passvies under the normal passives).

Hey Blycee. You're right in saying that my old translations were outdated. Here are the updated ones.
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.gg

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play

Are there actually any changes known regarding the Ancestral Skills?

Saturas | Rangora East (EU) | 2.4k+ HFK - active
    Saturassss | PTS East (EU) | 200+ HFK - 2 days
    Saturas | Leviathan East (EU) | 5.2k+ HFK - 6 months
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Serenity
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    "The dude with the ayanad pitchfork... pewpew!"

+ Reply to Thread