+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: When will legacy servers merge?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehelenya View Post
    Hur dur
    Yea you are taking it straight at face value. I am talking about the graphics, the depth of crafting, the player politics, the non-instanced housing and all the little frills in it.

- Quests and "adventures" are for themeparks.
    - Your gear gap was created by mainstream alt'ers, not whales
    - Most nerf's are a byproduct of the alt situation, not a p2p problem.

I completely agree this game has no content, one of the many problems it has at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Yea you are taking it straight at face value. I am talking about the graphics, the depth of crafting, the player politics, the non-instanced housing and all the little frills in it.

- Quests and "adventures" are for themeparks.
    - Your gear gap was created by mainstream alt'ers, not whales
    - Most nerf's are a byproduct of the alt situation, not a p2p problem.

I completely agree this game has no content, one of the many problems it has at the moment.
    Fully agreed. Most recent example would be the abuse of honor during the recent event. I guess as someone with one alt who's honestly never thought of dragging afk alts along to see how many quests I can farm at once, that explains why every honor item is so expensive and honor gains keep getting nerfed....

Pretty sure it would be an easy bet for me to win that the reason today's patch is delayed is because Trion realized they needed to nerf/remove that 10k honor. Thanks everyone for delaying the patch. Oh, and now I can't get my 1 gem...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukealex View Post
    Fully agreed. Most recent example would be the abuse of honor during the recent event. I guess as someone with one alt who's honestly never thought of dragging afk alts along to see how many quests I can farm at once, that explains why every honor item is so expensive and honor gains keep getting nerfed....

Pretty sure it would be an easy bet for me to win that the reason today's patch is delayed is because Trion realized they needed to nerf/remove that 10k honor. Thanks everyone for delaying the patch. Oh, and now I can't get my 1 gem...thanks.
    If there are ton of alts flooding the market with honor, shouldn't that make honor items cheap?

Also, even if Trion has no clue how their game works when they said that the 10k honor quest was in there on their live stream the entire chat turned in to a spew of "AltAge" . . . you think they would have noticed.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Current situation of Shagiton EU server looks like the old sirothe, rangora dead EU servers. Noone left here . I hope that Trion will merge Shagiton in the future. I wonder that if thy check their own EU servers' situations with their own eyes at logging to servers by themself to evaluate it.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Take note, otherwise you all will forget and then you won't remember me saying this when I say "I told you so!" All NA servers besides Conviction & Thunderwing will merge next year September 2019. Who knows if they will merge to 2 servers or what but it will happen next year in 6.0.

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Take note, otherwise you all will forget and then you won't remember me saying this when I say "I told you so!" All NA servers besides Conviction & Thunderwing will merge next year September 2019. Who knows if they will merge to 2 servers or what but it will happen next year in 6.0.
    Next year? lol it will be this year already dude

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    ... Most nerf's are a byproduct of the alt situation, not a p2p problem...
    I think this can't be true. Consider it this way. Nearly all of the changes to the core systems are based on the behavior of Korean players. For example, it was stated that the reason for adding freshness timers to more types of packs was to alleviate the shortage of land on Korean servers. Our servers don't suffer from a shortage of land.

Sure, Korean players do have alts (regardless of the persistent myth that Korea does not allow this), but it's not as convenient for them to run multiple accounts, so there are fewer of them. Therefore I would say these changes are not a byproduct of massive numbers of alt accounts.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Odyssey> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Sakura> ~ Conviction East

This game has a huge amount of love put into it if you look close enough. In silent forest, there's little scenery mushrooms that hop away from you when you get close. Birds are flying around everywhere, arcum has little ants in a row marching in large circles around parchsun. Windscour has a Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner reference mobs, Lilyut has scenery rat swarms just running between the trees.

If the pvp wasnt so abysmal, people might stay. I've also mentally checked out of this game, thinking about going back to dungeons and dragons online.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    My guess is near the end of summer.
    i think ur right but smart would be be4 summer vacation..

Quote Originally Posted by Gentatsu View Post
    I am of the same sentiment as Derherherher. have a perfectly working transfer system that gets over used due to how cheap it is to xfer every 2 months.

nope, no more evolutions for me
    i dont think the price on transfers is too cheap, I think we need a longer CD ,Maybe 4 months?
    And about merges , Im curious on what server you play .. Do you ever join a raid or are you just planting carrots? Wouldnt you like 1 server filled with guilds/action? If it was only balanced ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast