+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Meliran's Complete Archeage Leveling Guide

Please try and get the firran up! I love your work, this is fantastic !

Quote Originally Posted by PaPanurgle View Post
    Please try and get the firran up! I love your work, this is fantastic !
    Thanks. See, here was my schedule:
    July 21 - August 3 - Nuian Guide, all the combined guides, and the starter zones for Elves, Harani, and Firrans
    August 4 - August 23 - Pre-planned Vacation
    August 24 - August 28 - Harani Guide
    August 28-30 - Elf guide (Lot quicker than the others since a lot is just replacing Nuian screenshots with Elf ones)
    August 30-September 1 - Firran Guide

However, the Alpha is closing down tonight, not Thursday like we had been told. As such, my last step got ruined. As such, I have a few options.
    1. Do Firran in the open beta. I cannot participate in open beta much due to a visit from my parents, but it'd involve me doing Falcorth/Tigerspine on Thursday (since I need to redo Falcorth after losing my alpha character), Mahadevi/Solis Headlands/Villanelle Friday (This is close to 11 hours worth of work on that 1 day), and then Silent Forest Saturday before my parents get here.
    2. Do Firran on launch. Yeah... no. I'm going to be getting my own character all set up, guide comes second.
    3. Do Firran after I'm set up after launch.

We'll see how this week goes to see if I want to try option 1 or not. I really only want to do the Firrans once because they kinda creep me out. >.>

Keep in mind that the guy who wrote these items, A)Only has 8 posts in the threads. B)has said this in another part of the forums: "Levelling is definitely bad in this game. Of the few MMOs I've tried (Tera, Aion, Aura Kingdom, bit of ESO), the quests are extremely repetitive and slow, and the levels come at a long gap between each other." C)Has just assisted you in downloading something to your computer.

Really appreciate all the hard work. These guides might help me get a few new people playing the game now. One thing I did notice from skimming the Elf guide was that there didn't seem to be notes for which quests provide weapon/armor rewards. I really want to figure out my quest gear progression while I'm looking at different builds (like when I'll need a shield vs how long I can get away without.)

But, again, thanks for these great resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyechuteewe View Post
    Keep in mind that the guy who wrote these items, A)Only has 8 posts in the threads. B)has said this in another part of the forums: "Levelling is definitely bad in this game. Of the few MMOs I've tried (Tera, Aion, Aura Kingdom, bit of ESO), the quests are extremely repetitive and slow, and the levels come at a long gap between each other." C)Has just assisted you in downloading something to your computer.
    My thoughts, in perfect order. With respect to the OP of course. Candy from strangers and all that.

top notch, well done sir

Quote Originally Posted by Eyechuteewe View Post
    Check out my Tera guide and my Aion guides which are linked in the first post for displays on integrity of files I upload. In fact, my Aion Asmodian guide is a sticky. There are no viruses in any of these, or you would've heard of it from people on those other sites, or from someone in this thread.

Though it is frustrating after spending 100s of hours on this guide to read something like this,

Can we get this sticky'd? Either way I'm bookmarking . Great work!

Cheers man!

Quote Originally Posted by Meliran View Post
    Though it is frustrating after spending 100s of hours on this guide to read something like this,
    Respect for your hard work! Well done! I think thats better , (just to be sure: i'm not kidding )
    Annelia
    Not in this game for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast