+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Meliran's Complete Archeage Leveling Guide

Having trouble downloading from the site, is there anywhere else I can download your guide?

Please make this thread sticky, it's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVegie View Post
    Having trouble downloading from the site, is there anywhere else I can download your guide?
    Not currently. I upload here because there are no ads and there are download managers you can use with it. However, I do welcome mirrors because I know not everyone can use every site.

Also, for those asking for stickies, thanks. Best way to notify a moderator of your intentions - go to my first post and report it (use the ! in a triangle in the lower left corner of the post) with the reason "Sticky Request".

I just downloaded the Complete Nuei guide of his, just one Word, WOW!!

This is a 600 pages, Pictures on all quests, where to pick up and everything.
    I am just amasied, he could earn good Money on this guide of he wanted to.
    This is leveling guide better then what i payed for in other games befor.

Keep up the good work man

ANd no wories about viruses etc, it is a clean pdf, no scripts or anything it seems.
    My Internett 360 anitvirus says ok on it to.

How long does level 50 take following your guild?

Currently mirroring the Harani guide for reading online. If you'd or others like, then I'll look into mirroring the rest as well.

Mirror for Full Harani Guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6cmmif6cy...plete.pdf?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryRun View Post
    How long does level 50 take following your guild?

Currently mirroring the Harani guide for reading online. If you'd or others like, then I'll look into mirroring the rest as well.

Mirror for Full Harani Guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6cmmif6cy...plete.pdf?dl=0
    The more mirrors the better.

As for time, it's hard for me to say. I had to spend 2-3 times as long as a user of the guide would because I had to write as well as play. Overall, I usually took about 2-3 hours per zone? So 30-45 hours?

This.. is a lot of work.

Applauds!

This will be very useful! Thank you! A couple points worth pointing out:

1) The Complete Elven guide reads Solzreed Peninsula but it is correctly Gweonid Forest where you are questing at start.
    2) Once my labor is built up towards max I will be using gathering to supplement leveling. This guide will make it easier to jump back in at an appropriate level of questing.
    3) Although the large pictures make for a lot of scrolling - don't change it! Seeing where you are on the mini-map is extremely useful!

Thanks again!

2 is actually a really good point. I usually start crafting around level 15 and then I never knew where to continue if crafting leveled me with around 3 levels. With your guides I can simply scroll to the point in which the 'guide character' is the same level and percentage as me and continue there

Quote Originally Posted by Healium View Post
    This will be very useful! Thank you! A couple points worth pointing out:

1) The Complete Elven guide reads Solzreed Peninsula but it is correctly Gweonid Forest where you are questing at start.
    2) Once my labor is built up towards max I will be using gathering to supplement leveling. This guide will make it easier to jump back in at an appropriate level of questing.
    3) Although the large pictures make for a lot of scrolling - don't change it! Seeing where you are on the mini-map is extremely useful!

Thanks again!
    1. Yeah, I also got a PM about this. I'll be fixing it soon, maybe not today though, since it involves having to completely redo the table of contents.
    2. Yeah, this definitely helps speed up the levelling process. However, I think I would suggest unless you're going on a crafting binge that'll take you through 10 levels that you just return to where you were in the guide, and then when you get to Hellswamp and beyond you don't have to overachieve as much. I suggest this because quest XP tended to increase linearly instead of exponentially, so quests at level 19 are close to the same XP as those at 24. But whatever works for you.
    3. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast