+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trion has done nothing to fix their server-launch issues

I think the servers have been doing really well so far honestly!

Quote Originally Posted by 0w0 View Post
    I think the servers have been doing really well so far honestly!
    Define well.

1 out of 2 regions is still offline and the target deployment date has been missed.

50% is an F in any grade book

Let's move on:

I'll let them slide on the NA delay, it wasn't bad
    Limited queues so that's a plus
    Only part of the NA player base has gotten their founders or pack items, that's some serious mark down.

The soultion is to wait until end of business on a Friday then submit a ticket. That's a horrible course of action.

This is the fourth time they've deployed Archage. After four times it should be smooth as polished glass.

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Define well.
    1 out of 2 regions is still offline and the target deployment date has been missed.
    Okay fair EU blew it, I was talking about NA specifically. It's been amazingly smooth for an Archeage Launch. Halcyonia was totally playable, quques are reasonable. It's promising.

If EU's launch tomorrow goes smoothly I think it's a really good sign for the general server stability and performance situation.

Quote Originally Posted by jahlon View Post
    Define well.

Let's move on:

I'll let them slide on the NA delay, it wasn't bad
    Limited queues so that's a plus
    Only part of the NA player base has gotten their founders or pack items, that's some serious mark down.

The soultion is to wait until end of business on a Friday then submit a ticket. That's a horrible course of action.

This is the fourth time they've deployed Archage. After four times it should be smooth as polished glass.
    I don't play on EU, so I can't comment about their server stability or launch day issues, I'm presuming those servers are geo-located elsewhere in the world. I honestly think this fresh start connectivity wise was far superior to the last...have their been a few outages? Yes, has there been moments of latency/lag? Yes. But for the most part the game has been playable. Now are there other issues? Absolutely...We got blanked on land drop by bots hiding in the geometry that instantly dropped about 20 cottages. They aren't policing people doing family fishing with countless single controlled multi boxed toons and that's going to totally ♥♥♥♥ the economy.

1v1 me IRL is my only insult.
    Leggett - Nui East Side
    I wear plate because I am bad.

Past:
    Legion - Salphira, Trashed/Legio - Aranzeb/Tahyang
    Primus - Morpheus, Leggett/Uso - Reckoning/Vengence

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2