+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.5 Findings

- Glider quest (west) is lvl 12. You can start it in lvl 11 too. Experimental glider has glider nitro "skill" and it can use speed buff too (flaming pinion?). I think it has faster default gliding speed than old version...
    - Wicker bed was "inactive" in mirage island: you can't chose it and buy it.

Auction House Partial Stack

The auction listing menu has a configurable "minimum sell price" when listing stacks that can subdivided, which is a very confusing because that number actually governs the minimum quantity someone can buy off the stack. So it should be something more along the lines of "Minimum Purchase Quantity".

Along the same lines of the raid board saying "Recruiters", when it's actually the maximum number of players that can be invited to the raid through the board.

Might want to rename that while you're there too.

Great patch. Can't wait for release.

Soulmane mount available for 40k honor on honor shop has a base movement speed of 11.5.

Is that working as intended?

also black arrow listed twice in honor shop.

Any info on how much spirit will need to be converted to str to maintain 100% acc. for Example I have 666Str and 83 spirit will 100%... will it have to be a one for one swap or no? i know they mention for str its going from .012 to .013 i believe, but it didnt see what the spirit accuracy effect was.

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #26
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    Issues with patch notes:
    Stamina never granted ranged critical rate
    I'll clarify this with XL, but the design documents for 4.5 says it did, which is why I included it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralangorf the King View Post
    Please hotpatch this

refreshment is giving perma impale immunity, although it is not in the tooltip nor should be doing so. Additionally toughen which is suppose to give 10 sec impale immunity is giving none. Thank you. Plz fix.
    This

Fervent Healing (Vitalism) and Purge (Witchcraft) combo doesn't work correctly or the tooltip is wrong.
    Right now that combo only works if you have witchcraft tree yourself, doesn't work if someone else gives you the Purge buff.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralangorf the King View Post
    Please hotpatch this

refreshment is giving perma impale immunity, although it is not in the tooltip nor should be doing so. Additionally toughen which is suppose to give 10 sec impale immunity is giving none. Thank you. Plz fix.
    Shockingly, that appears to be intended. The current PTS text is outdated, but Impale immunity was moved from toughen to refreshment in a later version of the patch notes we received. As of right now, Defense users are 100% impale immune.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar12 View Post
    Fervent Healing (Vitalism) and Purge (Witchcraft) combo doesn't work correctly or the tooltip is wrong.
    Right now that combo only works if you have witchcraft tree yourself, doesn't work if someone else gives you the Purge buff.
    Ah theyve done that before. I'll change it to clarify that it must be your purge (similar to how holy bolt only combos with your bless), but we'll also follow up to make sure it's intended. ty!

I noticed you can't use image items to image onto gear anymore? I tried several kinds of gear and the image I wanted and tried different image items and yea it seems you can't image items onto gear?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast