+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guide to Shadow Invasions

Guide to Shadow Invasions

Stand there and DPS.

You win.

The end.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

What was the drop rate like on the new pack ingredients from the shadow mobs?

1Material per endboss. Gets rolled. So potential 1/50 chance to make a pack with 15g material costs(rounded) to get 45-60g payout. Pack is a 20/80 payout

Goldwise the rift isnt worth. But you can accept at the community centers a quest to earn 500honor per rift(kill 25mobs).

They drop around 5-10Golden Crates. The testings on PTS: You should open more than 20 crates we got to make it worth it
    A wild Tigerus appeared in the high grass. Defend yourself!

Homeserver: Jakar
    Class: Always some wierd archer class thats non-meta
    Nation: Haranya (formerly Pirate)
    Guild: All in One
    Race: Firran

My psychiatrist said I should fight my anger at people by writing letters to them and then burning them. Now I have a bunch of letters and don't know what to do with them.

Tigerus has it.

They are effectively just a golden chest loot pinata. No real mechanics that you have to pay attention to at all. Just have a couple of healers and enough DPS to get through the DPS check HP regen bosses to trigger the event and already you have way more than enough to do the shadow invasion to grab golden chests.

These were a great chance to have some real fun in game, if they could only happen during war and actually made mobs spawn around the zone rather than just in a tiny circle... but I guess actual game design is too hard.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread