+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.5 q & a

So just checking, is it designed that the dropped Illustrious gear uncloak as basic and therefor need to be regraded to be salvaged or were they suppose to uncloak as grand to allow for simple salvaging or is it rng as to if they are of another grade other then basic?
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #42
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by blueheart1005 View Post
    I have a couple of T4 armor pieces and a T4 club. Are they forever stuck at being T4? I tried poking around in folio and mirage and couldn't find any option for me to tier them up anymore. Hope someone can clarify things and help me. Thank you~
    Head to Mirage and check out the salvage forge to upgrade obsidian t1 to t2, t2 to t3, and t4 to t5.

Hello,

Is there any "GM meeting" planned on NA & EU Fresh Start server ?

there is someone botting in secret tree farms in EU white-arden... what can i do to get my precious wood logs ?

I would plant my own trees. Hope it helps

From the patchnotes:
    Antithesis (Basic)
    Mana Cost: 315 -> 149
    Healing: 461+440% -> 547+300% Healing Power
    Damage: 1440+240% -> 1012+200% Healing Power
    Cooldown: 5 sec -> 3 sec

Combo Added: Cooldown decreased -100% when under the effects of Freerunner. (Cannot target yourself for the duration.)
    Combo Changed: Healing effectiveness increased +30% when cast on an ally under the effects of Renewal. (Previously Resurgence.)
    Combo Changed: Deal +26% damage to targets under the effects of Dissonance. (Previously Charmed, and it ended the Charmed buff.)
    Combo Removed: No longer has a reduced Cooldown while under the effects of Inspired.
    Combo Removed: No longer has -100% reduced cast time during Spell Shield.

Antithesis (Life)
    Mana Cost: 315 -> 149
    Healing: 461+440% -> 547+300% Healing Power
    Cooldown: 5 sec -> 3 sec

Combo Added: Cooldown decreased -100% when under the effects of Freerunner.
    Combo Changed: Healing effectiveness increased +30% when cast on an ally under the effects of Renewal. (Previously Resurgence.)
    Combo Removed: No longer has a reduced Cooldown while under the effects of Inspired.
    Combo Removed: No longer has -100% reduced cast time during Spell Shield.
    Ingame my life antithesis cannot target myself while in freerunner, ingame bug or patchnotes typo?

Now when FS drained legacy population and many World bosses became too strong for small raids, can we discuss merge for the servers that were not merged last time?
    I'm on Kyrios. When I come home from work at 6-6:30 PDT the server is literally dead. No events, no dungeon groups, only AFK chars everywhere.

In KR 4.5 they can put melee dmg reduction gems on their undergarments. In our 4.5 we can only put them on Chest and Pants. Is this going to be fixed or was it something we aren't getting for our region?

If not, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by blueheart1005 View Post
    I have a couple of T4 armor pieces and a T4 club. Are they forever stuck at being T4? I tried poking around in folio and mirage and couldn't find any option for me to tier them up anymore. Hope someone can clarify things and help me. Thank you~
    Yes you can, go down the stairs in mirage . Goto the salvaged forge (red bulb looking thing) recipe is definitely there. (PLEASE NOTE: You probably need to use a spellshift orb on your T4 Item for it to become eligible for the T5 craft that's available there)(purchase the orb from a general merchant)

has it always been this laggy or is it something new for 4.5?
    Smir - Primeval - Kyprosa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast