+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.5 q & a

Did the way votes are counted for ally request between player nations to east/west factions change ? How many yes votes does it take to approve or deny an alliance? How does it count when hero's don't vote?

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #52
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hi Bronwynn,
    It's a majority vote, if no one votes, the system votes in favor of the alliance. We can't find any notification from XL that it has changed.

But does it count only the people who vote? Then go to default yes "only" if there is no votes ? If there are other votes, are the people who didnt vote count as neutral? What percentage of votes does it take to decline or deny an alliance request?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi Bronwynn,
    It's a majority vote, if no one votes, the system votes in favor of the alliance. We can't find any notification from XL that it has changed.
    Take a look over at the kyrios alliance voting and use it to confirm your information @Muzzy. If I am to believe your information then, It would mean that people are lying, because the information that comes from the people that did the voting, was 5 yes, 5 did not vote. So If I am to go based on their word then the alliance would go through, but if I take your word then that would mean that they are lying to me. So lets take a look at it, since I would rather like to know which one is telling the truth here.

Any news on the cash shop sales calendar being available any time soon?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6