+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.5 q & a

Is family fishing going to be enabled on the Fresh Start servers? And if so what steps are you going to take to try to prevent the assisted fishing? We all know big part of the people who did family fishing last server did it assisted.

Q:

need some clarification over natiom size capability. What will hapend with a nation that hold over 4 guilds. in our case 6+ guilds with all the castles. also we got some guilds that dont even have any castles.

/ do we get any compensation if a high level guild get deleted by the system ?

Several crafting titles require crafting Illustrious equipment. Will we be able to craft Illustrious equipment directly to get these titles or do we need to hurry up and buy Apprentice and craft Artificer - Illustriouos in 4.0 to get the titles?

Hello all, does anyone or Quill know if we still have 30 buffs limit in patch 4.5 ?

If no what is the limit now?

If yes does any of those count toward 30 buffs restriction?

buffs.png

Thank you all

Q: why was the Amount of Mats needed for Specialty Packs changed?
    It was a royal pain to get players to run specialty packs before. Now no one will want to touch them. Since Payouts are the same and labor cost is also.

Q: why were mats for Fert packs changed?
    players who were running these packs will now run them even less.

Q: How come the requirement for make cargo packs was not changed?
    since the packs now require more mats its seem logical that less packs over all would be needed.

Q: Why is the Charcoal Payouts still so low?
    since the increase of amount of mats needed to make a trade pack it would only be right that the amount of charcoal we got from cargo packs should go up.

Q: Will the World boss's and or Shadow rift Mobs just drop 1 of the trade pack loot items or will everyone in the party/raid get 1?
    If its only 1 loot droped trade pack item per wb kill then id say the pack payments are extremely cheap. since you could only make 1 lousy pack for 37g to 67g depending on the wb you killed. Some explanation would be good on how this will work.

Q: Why was This mat requirement change put in?
    I thought it was said in a very recent Archeage Twitch live feed that NA/EU would not be getting some of the trade changes. This kind of reminds me of a recent fiasco concerning a S200/B200/G200... hmm

thank you in advance for answering my questions.
    Gentatsu, Duskfire member on Kraken
    Owner Operator of Gent Mart! The place to be for all you're crafting needs. Be smart! Craft it at Gent Mart! Located in Windscour North housing. Owner of Gentwarts School of Magic in Windscour North housing and Gentwarts Leaky Cauldron In Rokhala for those who Enjoy to RP.

Why does obsidian continue to break ? In the Korean version, it does not break anymore

Is this happening?

The guild membership cap has been adjusted and lowered as follows. If a guild is over the cap, all members remain in the guild but new members cannot be added until the guild membership falls under the cap.
    Level 1 -- 30 Members
    Level 2 -- 35 Members
    Level 3 -- 40 Members
    Level 4 -- 45 Members
    Level 5, 6, 7, and 8 -- 50 Members

The new Item Locking system can also locked inventory objets ?

@Muzzy Any updates on the 16x16's quests for the west (specifically the Wool/Combined Feed required for one of the packs)? I know you mentioned a solution was found, but any word on what it is? Its been 7 days since we've had any news/updates.

Q1: What happens to pre existing (but soon to be removed) obsidian pieces? (I am confused by the patch notes on that one)

Q2: Concerning the Dreamring and Ayanad Earring questlines. If I started the questline but I am not on the final quest (E.g. I started the questline literally minutes before the patch goes live/servers go down) will it be the permanent version or the temporary one?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast