+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.5 q & a

Why do you have a nerve version of the Korean version ?....

1 : Why was the lightning arc combo on the poison state (which ignored 60% of the magic defense) removed ?

2 : Why, but WHY we do not have the rune that reduces the invocation time ???? Are the magus destined to disappear on AA Europe ? Or do you just love them ? ( T3 Pink Lunagem: Urgency Decreases the Cast Time of Urgency 17% )

3 : Why does obsidian break it again, only on our version ?

4 : Why is the new Korean Mage's Mass Light spell not available to us ??? (see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tndGFO2A7ks)

the mage mass light spell is the skill from the glider he is using. i guess it will be the new drop from the enraged thunderwing

Why has Silver ore drop being severely reduced from Mining Drills, farm houses and the regular mines, meanwhile more recipes now need Silver ore such as Gold keys...more demand for Sturdy Ingots etc...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kivasha View Post
    You are serious ? 500 soulstone for crafting the base of obsidian or Erenor ??
    obsidian still breaks in kr and base obsidian is made with a sealed mag and some other mats
    <Mythic>
    <Fatality>

Do Pirates earn anything for defending Morpheus, since they can't kill it themselves? If not, shouldn't they?

Where are the European servers?

With the removal of Aurora gear drops what will happen to unidentified drops? such as devine leather armor drop and so on??
    It is the great philosophical concept of trying to find a way beyond the horizon knowing full well you never actually will; the essence of a journey measured not by when but by why and how. Beyond that, I won't explain myself further. Those on the bus will understand, those who isn't will probably not. I'm good with that.

What is the exact time FS will launch in EU.

Question related to trade system

Q: If you guys going to nerf the hell out of the trading system again, how would there be able to generate a good amount of cargo?
    Q: are you finnaly getting rid of the anoying cargo that's hanging on the outlets moving around? its getting pretty anoying.
    Q: is there a route coming from rokhala to rook or rokhala to hasla?
    Q: as the items needed for a pack, will the prices increase as well when delivered?
    Q: will the amount of labor be increased for delivering the pack?
    Q: Nuia's stays nuia's. Means, why can we be neighbours in rokhala while fighting each other to death in rookboorne? Since when does nuia taxes also count in haranya? ( you wanted a sandbox game right with real stuff in real life possible? i cant visit russia from the netherlands for a cup of coffee so why nuians could come to haranya? )
    Q: Are you guys going to revamp the rules? Sometimes, people learning more spanish, french, germand or even russian itself then proper english is been spoken.
    Q: Idea for an hardcore server? Everywhere PVP, limitations on pots, more time to reuse, harder XP grind, more mobs spawning, harder bosses, less useless quests. no item rewards. Doubling the amount of mats needed for an item or pack.

FS server.. paying 100 euro's for the same game but just as a fresh start is a bit on the low side. i suggest to make it into 500 euro.. you know what, make it 1000 euro's. Sorry, my sarcasm is way to OP for it and needs to be nerfed. Its inhumanity to ask money for a fresh start server. That there a game would come out and asking for money for being a beta player.. that's fine for me. But this, thought its not even allowed in the EU as it says in the laws of the EU. ( but you might checked that out ofc. but still.. its my opinion ofc even if it is listed in the laws or not. )

After reading the whole patch notes.... you might gonna lose a lot of players with this. Communities, players and even clans are thinking of leaving for a while or quitting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    The new Item Locking system can also locked inventory objets ?
    I really want to hear about this also. I'm terrified my 5 yr old will delete an erenor or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast