+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragon

Dragon

Can someone tell me how to obtain dragon? I have Eternal flame Scroll, i have Flamebeat Heart. When i go to Dragon Trainer i cant do nothing .
    dragon01.JPG
    "Peace is a Lie, there is only Passion.."
    Shatigon - Noxie, Pts - Alisee

Has someone else already started one? If so, then no one else can.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Has someone else already started one? If so, then no one else can.
    and how should I know if someone else started?. It would be very stupid - one dragon in the same time. And what, everyone must wait until it's over?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    and how should I know if someone else started?. It would be very stupid - one dragon in the same time. And what, everyone must wait until it's over?
    Exactly this, don’t know what idiot decided to only give everyone the egg, like only 2 people have dragons so far and they probably quit already
    Kawaii Dance Party

We're the guild nobody wants, but the one the server needs right now

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Look for the giant dragon on its perch?

That's the way it works. Only one dragon per location. So I think it's 3 dragons can be worked on at a time on each server. They are a toy for whales, no one else will have them.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Probably someone started make dragon, but he does nothing more. I did not find any information about owner, then idk whats going on . I tried to apply the package with magic amplifier, but cant.

Even in your picture it shows stage 1 is already in progress. And the person only has to do one thing every three days to keep it going. You won't be working on a dragon any time soon.

how do you get the things needed for the dragon ? like earthroar heart or flamesbeat heart and the flame scroll talisman ?

i cant find anything online to help me with this

It's very easy, Trion have explain all in livestream.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242037092?t=23m10s
    https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...e-your-dragon/
    For owner dragon:
    Defeat the Red Dragon and collect a rare item, the Dragon Heartshard
    Dragon Heartshard + 150 prime lunarite
    Eternal Flame Scroll: 50 Red Dragon Spinal Ridges, 100 Flaming Logs, 200 Blank Regrade Scrolls, 50 Cloudspun Fabric

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242037092?t=38m53s
    For all people after, baby dragon need fed:
    200 Fed Special Packs x 5 stage
    For one fed special packs cost 3 Archeum Ingots, 1 Small Seed Oil, 100 Glossy Feathers, 100 Labor

Not sure about the other 2 locations, but atm I'm raising a green baby dragon in Marianople.

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo View Post
    ...For all people after, baby dragon need fed:
    200 Fed Special Packs x 5 stage
    For one fed special packs cost 3 Archeum Ingots, 1 Small Seed Oil, 100 Glossy Feathers, 100 Labor
    yep, in total you'll need 1k magic amplifier packs to fully grow your dragon. Making the packs is very straightforward, no surprises there: expensive (e.g. 3k charcoal at 5+ gold each).
    There is a 12 hours cool down in between each stage.

The delivery of the packs is NOT straightforward but has several restrictions. Other players (guildies/faction members) need to be level 30+ and can do only one per day on a daily quest (handed out by the daru Priest).
    The owner can, in addition to the daily quest, hand in more packs. But only one pack every 15 minutes. Pretty severe restrictions for lower player count servers.

The daily quest doesn't reset the timer. Only the owner can do that with his hand in.
    Owners keep in mind, your hand in will cancel the daily quest. When you want to deliver more packs make sure to deliver the first pack as the daily.

The magic amplifier acts like every normal pack. When placed down it has a 5 day timer and you can place them in a silo.

Ow on a side note:
    Cause of the quest restrictions, the delivery itself is a huge problem, specialy on the PTS with it's low player number. I've started to place packs next to the daru Priest in Marianople. A bigg thank you for the players that used those packs and lowered the number count by handing them in.
    A special thank you to the ♥♥♥♥head(s) that take packs, don't hand in but keep it or let it expire or whatever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast