+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to make gold in 4.5 ?

How to make gold in 4.5 ?

Do you guyz have any idea so far?

Everything seems to be nerfed, just to make you milk more.

inb4 "i know but i wont tell you" but from what I see all the "pure" gold making is rip....

There are plenty of ways to make gold in 4.5.

You are going to have to work your own way though it though, you can't expect to just show up on the forums and be given the secrets of gold making, because then those methods of making gold would tank.

sell apexes, bro. izi
    Currently: Vengeance - Warlockk (west) <Empathy>

You might to start telling secrets before other server closes too and you find yourself at some point be alone on the server.
    Want to invest not m,ore then 3 hours a day and want to make the amount of these time to get me in about that amount of gold i got with 4.0 trading normal/gilda packs under trhe same rules (i did safe zone trading) anything that could be distract me from that limited amount of time i have during a play session (because i also have to do some real work you know) would cut the session time i can invest and and it would not met the rule (same time ivestment ike 4.0 = same gold amount with 4.5).

I would be pleased if a official TRION representant will answer my question with specific details, because they are the guys that destroy my gold income through trading (the only viable gameplay option for me after the destroyed any other gameplay with previous patches and server merges for me) in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    You might to start telling secrets before other server closes too and you find yourself at some point be alone on the server.
    Want to invest not m,ore then 3 hours a day and want to make the amount of these time to get me in about that amount of gold i got with 4.0 trading normal/gilda packs under trhe same rules (i did safe zone trading) anything that could be distract me from that limited amount of time i have during a play session (because i also have to do some real work you know) would cut the session time i can invest and and it would not met the rule (same time ivestment ike 4.0 = same gold amount with 4.5).

I would be pleased if a official TRION representant will answer my question with specific details, because they are the guys that destroy my gold income through trading (the only viable gameplay option for me after the destroyed any other gameplay with previous patches and server merges for me) in first place.
    Trading didn't get nerfed from 4.0 to 4.5 so you're good.

Wow, that was quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Quartermaster View Post
    There are plenty of ways to make gold in 4.5.

You are going to have to work your own way though it though, you can't expect to just show up on the forums and be given the secrets of gold making, because then those methods of making gold would tank.
    Yeah, classic here. "I don't know too, but I play the card I know, and you are lazy".

Let's be honest at least. There is no such thing that can be done by mass now, and lower the income except those we all know about.

1. Abysall is off in FS which stops u from at least decent gold per week.
    2. Trade Runs are rip off, completly garbage with the change.
    3. Crates need proof, and mats that are very expensive, which makes it not worth opening.
    4. Regular purses / crates are garbage (Tested on pts).
    5. Logs / Trees in Auroria can be a thing, if you get PvP team, and XL will not nerf it before month 2.
    6. Fishing is garbage.
    7. Mining spots will be all crowded 24/7 I just hope they at least gonna stop mining bots. Prob best income.
    8. Farms with aim at some proof could be done too, if half of others in server wont do the same.

What's left? Spending real money that XL games wants you to do, that's the reason they cut off all gold income. That way this fresh start gonna die faster then others.

Quote Originally Posted by bytoa View Post
    What's left? Spending real money that XL games wants you to do, that's the reason they cut off all gold income. That way this fresh start gonna die faster then others.
    Real life money for what? Selling cash items or buying APEX doesn't generate gold, it just aggregates it from other players. All this means is overall gold generation is slower if everything is nerfed. That'll be reflected in the market prices, why would players want to pay more than the actual status quo just because the older status quo was higher?

Larceny, mob grinding, and auroran packs.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

these limitations aint gonna stop hackers and cheaters tho. just the normal players.

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    Real life money for what? Selling cash items or buying APEX doesn't generate gold, it just aggregates it from other players. All this means is overall gold generation is slower if everything is nerfed. That'll be reflected in the market prices, why would players want to pay more than the actual status quo just because the older status quo was higher?
    Finaly some one that can think !

As he said above if ALL gold income are nerfed, prices of items will be lower and there will be more Buypower x gold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast