+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to make gold in 4.5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneWarlockk View Post
    sell apexes, bro. izi
    Apex does not create gold. If all gold incomes are lowered you will get less for your Apex.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusky View Post
    Finaly some one that can think !

As he said above if ALL gold income are nerfed, prices of items will be lower and there will be more Buypower x gold
    Its the casual player income will be nerfed, the high GS Nation players will make their high profit thrugh aurorian packs, monopolizing best proift loot spots etc..

TRION wanted to stab the casual players and tell em to leave the game with that move.

Again i want a TRION represantive here answer my question how i can make the same amount of gold under the same condition i did in 4.0.
    (in 2.9 basically because that was the turning point where they started their hate on traders and driving people away who just wanted to catch up to the p2w GS monster)

I suspect the days of non-free farmers making 4K+ a day are gone (for most). Prices will collapse. Buying power for gold will increase. Progression will slow down a little for most people because of crafting cost (3k+ for full erenor, gem socketing, etc). Some of the crappier gold sources like sport fishing and sea salvage will become more attractive because their profit per time will be more competitive.

This commerce change will broaden the gap between free farmers and the rest. It is a bad idea. It is taking us in exactly the wrong direction with respect to gear gap.

I feel like the crafting changes are great though.

Now, if they were to keep free farmer income in line with trade runs it would be ok.

Its not that i love doing trade runs. Itr was the ONLY thing left for me. I was selling consumarables for most of the income and did some trade runs here and there to reach my gold income goal.
    Guess what they AXED my play style nad FORCE ME TO relly ONLY on trade runs. These hypocrites even said that replacement of consumarables would come but guiesss what. They given promise doesn't count. Ok i adapted and just did TR and NOW guess what ?
    They dobnt want me playing. They think of me being some "content" and canon fodder for their paytowin 1st class. TRION dont have any respect for the mass of players that dont pay2win is clearly the message i get from how they treat my playstyle. Even tho i pay them monthly subscription seems i am second class (or even deeper class ) customer for them, whos purpose is to drive (a overprised not campetative load) farm cart in war regions and feed the whales with free gold.
    Thats how they place me and obviously lots in my situation in their customer order treatment.
    Thats all what these trade changes in these patch and in all the trade changes since 2.9 show me.

They ditch the entire mmo economy for more credit cards, but it wont work, 5.0 will devastate the economy..

This is the philosophy i get out of it, it cannot be explained otherwise. People dont pay p2w games so they pay with gold, p2w players only pay to win and that is their mistake.

They could make more money if they split the game into 2... like fresh start but with sub and no p2w features and legacy the way it is as a perma feature. That would me more appropriate to do without devastating the economy of the game.

any update from TRION representative and how i get the same gold with same effort in trading after 4.5 ?
    I do have a job and can't spend more time.

You seriously expect Trion to tell you the best ways of making money? How does that make any sense? Just do what you did when you first played ArcheAge, look around and try different ways to make money. Watch what other people do, something that was mediocre or lesser before this patch that hasn't been touched will probably be above average after these changes. You won't make any money by demanding the publisher for a guide to money making .

Quote Originally Posted by Happy2Kill View Post
    You seriously expect Trion to tell you the best ways of making money? How does that make any sense? Just do what you did when you first played ArcheAge, look around and try different ways to make money. Watch what other people do, something that was mediocre or lesser before this patch that hasn't been touched will probably be above average after these changes. You won't make any money by demanding the publisher for a guide to money making .
    Of Course i ask them, they made a change to a service that i pay for and usually in the business world its they need to at least explain the changes to me, offer me compensation for all what they destroyed while changing things or show me how i wont loose anyzthing under the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    Of Course i ask them, they made a change to a service that i pay for and usually in the business world its they need to at least explain the changes to me, offer me compensation for all what they destroyed while changing things or show me how i wont loose anyzthing under the new system.
    No, they don't.

The service you pay for is Patron. They made no change to the Patron system. Everything else goes through the marketplace; again, no change.

Your analogy fails on several levels. You're closer to a guy who has a membership at a retail store entitling him to 10% off on everything he buys there. He goes in one day and notices they have changed the shelves to use stainless steel instead of aluminum ones. He then demands to know why they made such massive changes to a product he pays for.

They could humour him and explain why they're now using these new shelves but they could also tell him, quite rightly, that he pays a yearly membership for a discount on the price of goods and that nothing has changed when it comes to that.

In my view gold is not the standard of value in this game. When I hear people say they will stockpile regrade scrolls at 30g ea and hold them for later, I have to laugh. 1 gold on day one is not even close to 1 gold two months later. If you somehow manage to have a surplus of gold early and want to protect its value from inflation, I'd say buying Apex would be a better play. But even then, you aren't really profiting because the increased amount of gold you get for them later will be severely devalued.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast