+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Traderuns will be ded?

Today morning (10-Apr)
    Cargo Seller at Solis: # of packs (Nuians, Aurorian, Haranian): 0, 0, 0
    Cargo Seller at Villanelle: # of packs (Nuians, Aurorian, Haranian): 0, 0, 0
    Paralized system

Yesterday evening Shatigon (11-Apr)
    Cargo Seller at Solis: # of packs (Nuians, Aurorian, Haranian): 0, 0, 0
    Cargo Seller at Villanelle: # of packs (Nuians, Aurorian, Haranian): 0, 0, 0
    I know it's working day, but ... server seems empty.

I feel like I'm spitting into the wind. Lots of work, no profit.

Excel needs to hire someone who understands what overhead is. Clearly they have absolutely no idea what they're doing. A change this bad should never make it past internal testing.

This recipe change needs to be rolled back or it will kill the game. It effects everything through charcoal. The more commerce people that quit the less recoverable it becomes. Lots are quitting and it is getting worse.

I've pretty much quit running packs. I have a few left that I staged before 4.5, but once those are gone, I doubt I'll run many more. I have other ways of making gold, but with the amount of gold being removed from the economy, sales are slowing down there, as well. A lot of people that used packs as their major source of income are likely going to quit over this.

Wink Fresh Start Packs aren't worth it

I just started the other day and I'm not rushing to do packs they're not worth the trouble lol
    Attached Images

Same I only started just before 4.5 and I've decided once all the mats I have are done then so will be my Tr's

At this point in the game it should be painfully obvious that the current trade system just simply DOES NOT WORK!!! Take a look at ANY of the trade outlets on the Fresh Start servers. They are COMPLETELY full of every single type of trade pack you can imagine driving the pack values down to around 50%. Larders are not being generated fast enough to even begin to generate cargos and restore the prices. And it has been two weeks! This leads me to another side note: did you or XL also reduce the chance of royal seed drop rate? Because I have been farming single seeds for 3 days straight and not ONE SINGLE SEED! So if everyone else is also seeing this same rate now we KNOW why we have no larders.

Trion, this game in its current state is not at all like what we started with. Not only is the trade system a train wreck but XL games continues to DELETE and not add content by removing old dungeons (Sharpwind Mines and Palace Cellar) and removing almost ALL crafting recipes you can imagine. There is NOTHING to do in this game anymore. XL is not providing the same product they sold you. I see this as a breach of contract and in my opinion you just just plainly sue them. Send this feedback to XL for me please. Tell them I think you should SUE them.

I always see the normal high packs as there are not. I think that's good for the one who sells packs: D

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuni View Post
    They are COMPLETELY full of every single type of trade pack you can imagine driving the pack values down to around 50%.
    This just isn't true. On NA fresh start the east trade towers well over half of the trade runs are above 100%.

Ynystere only 9 of 33 pages of trade packs are below 100%.
    Villanelle is 12 of 33 pages.
    Solis is 13 of 33...

There are so many things wrong with the trade system you really don't need to make up stuff to complain about. Unless the tower has 200 cargo it's impossible to have all trade runs at 50%. I very much doubt the posts have 200 cargo in them on fresh start with all the complaining about cargo.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I used to teach composition and mathematics, among other areas of study, to college students and if I may provide you with a quote from a reliable source (and no, I am not going to dig through my old textbooks to locate the name of the author.)

"Exaggeration is a statement that makes something worse, or better, than it really is. In literature and oral communication, writers and speakers use exaggeration as a literary technique, to give extra stress and drama in a work or speech." - Unknown

A tool which I use frequently.

As for trade pack values. Perhaps Haranya is not suffering as poorly as Nuia but here is an example which is typical of the entire system in Nuia.

Gweonid Dyed Feathers - 58%
    Marianople Duck Down - 59%
    Dewstone Fine Thread - 71%
    White Arden Trail Mix - 56%
    Lilyut Milk Soap - 93%
    Two Crowns Cream - 77%
    Hellswamp Spicy Meat - 61%
    Cinderstone Tart Mead - 97%
    Halcyona Wheat Biscuit - 51%

Those are the first 3 pages of 35. Pages 11-20, 30, and 33 are larders and are not being made as per my original post above if you had cared to read it properly the first time. Pages 24-26, 31, and 32 are Airain and Aubre packs which is closed at this time. Pages 34 and 35 are the new packs which drop off the new Shadow rifts which can, for all intensive purposes, be ignored. This leaves pages 1-10, 21-23, and 27-29 all reflecting similar values, and mostly worse since the 97% Cinderstone Tart Mead is the highest value in all.

So, tell me again just how badly I am lying. Four of the above values are within the 50% range and ALL are below 100%.

How can you "white knight" something which obviously isn't working well or correctly? A small piece of my mind believes that the only people left playing this game are Trion employees.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast