+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: What?!? Two hours into 4.5 and Kraken still doesn't have a Dragon Egg being raised???

  1. #1
    Senior Member Tricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Villanelle Island
    Posts
    1,198

    What?!? Two hours into 4.5 and Kraken still doesn't have a Dragon Egg being raised???

    What the hell is going on?

    Let's just say, some guild that controls West, East and Pirates could raise 3 Dragons simultaneously...

    So why hasn't it happened yet?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Lancet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Heedmar
    Posts
    753
    Because it's not a guaranteed drop.
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Tricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Villanelle Island
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    Because it's not a guaranteed drop.
    So the first Red Dragon kill didn't drop the essence? *sad*

    That means another 8 hours until it respawns again, right?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Lancet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Heedmar
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    So the first Red Dragon kill didn't drop the essence? *sad*

    That means another 8 hours until it respawns again, right?
    You are... joking, right? It won't respawn until Sunday. It has had this spawning pattern for a full patch cycle (Granted, I think it had a Saturday respawn and was changed to Sunday at some point).

    8-hour respawns are reserved for smaller-scale world bosses.
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Villanelle Island
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    You are... joking, right? It won't respawn until Sunday. It has had this spawning pattern for a full patch cycle (Granted, I think it had a Saturday respawn and was changed to Sunday at some point).

    8-hour respawns are reserved for smaller-scale world bosses.
    I was so sure that Trion got the messed up 4.5 update package from XL Games.

    Damn Darknet taskers, can't get ♥♥♥♥ done right. What a waste of 17 Bitcoins.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Senior Member Lancet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Heedmar
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    Well, where's that Red Dragon being raised?

    Don't tell me you guys sold the drop for 10k gold on AH!
    When it drops, you'll know.
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tricorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Villanelle Island
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    When it drops, you'll know.
    *taps foot impatiently*

    *looks down at watch, discovering no watches were worn*

    *stumbles around in the dark looking for watch*

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    146
    they cant get a dragon egg if they are killing it once a week. camping it so noone else can do it lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts