+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What?!? Two hours into 4.5 and Kraken still doesn't have a Dragon Egg being raised???

Quote Originally Posted by Tricorn View Post
    If you guys had raised it in Austera, it would have been raised a lot faster.
    There is a minimum 12 hour waiting period between stages of 200 packs. We have managed to do each 200 pack stage during the afternoon + evening, then the 12 hours overnight, I honestly don't think that given the fact that you can only do the pack once a day there is a way for it to have gotten done faster unless it was in a peace zone like ahnimar and more than 1 12 hour cycle could be triggered per daily reset.

It would also be considerably less convenient for our mains which would be pestered by guards.

It's amazing to me that you guys (looking at you, Omen) aren't making this achievement on Kraken more public.
    We have, through our alts, or shout announcements. The responses we get are generally "Piss Off and go back to your nation chat" commentary, alongside about "10 reasons why Mainland factions should/would never help Omen (#7 will amaze you)" and disregarding any benefits to themselves that could arise from participating, and only seeing this sort of mini-event as "It helps Omen get another superweapon! If I boycott it, I'm doing my part for my faction!"
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

zerglyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    We have, through our alts, or shout announcements. The responses we get are generally "Piss Off and go back to your nation chat" commentary, alongside about "10 reasons why Mainland factions should/would never help Omen (#7 will amaze you)" and disregarding any benefits to themselves that could arise from participating, and only seeing this sort of mini-event as "It helps Omen get another superweapon! If I boycott it, I'm doing my part for my faction!"
    I am more concerned that Kraken server gets more visibility, and nothing screams more attention than the first Red Dragon Mount in NA.

Mark my words, evolutions are going to be announced soon.

None of us want Kraken to be on the short list.

So. Please shout about this on the main forums.

Lancet, you have your platform. You know what you must do.

I am more concerned that Kraken server gets more visibility, and nothing screams more attention than the first Red Dragon Mount in NA.

Mark my words, evolutions are going to be announced soon.

None of us want Kraken to be on the short list.

So. Please shout about this on the main forums.

Lancet, you have your platform. You know what you must do.
    Why does 'winning' look so much like losing? You're asking the guy to change the situation that he wants to be in. You're overestimating his relevance though. He doesn't have a 'platform,' too busy trying to hop on other people's 'platforms.' And now their 'platform' is about to sink into the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by ugondie View Post
    He doesn't have a 'platform,' too busy trying to hop on other people's 'platforms.' And now their 'platform' is about to sink into the ocean.
    About to? Well, I guess we better start prepping.

Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    About to? Well, I guess we better start prepping.

This post is going to become a meme later when you run away from fighting again to go 'freefarm' again. Gonna have like 6 dragons for no sieges LMAO

I can be brave about the future too. I mean, I guess you have to be, the past doesn't speak well for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3