+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Twitter contest?

Twitter contest?

Hi, I asked on twitter and Facebook and haven't received a reply yet so thought I'd try posting here. When will the winners for the twitter contest be announced?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisabelle View Post
    Hi, I asked on twitter and Facebook and haven't received a reply yet so thought I'd try posting here. When will the winners for the twitter contest be announced?
    Try checking on Reddit.

Didn't see anything there but okay ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lisabelle View Post
    Didn't see anything there but okay ^^
    I think that's usually where they post social media events, or on their social media themselves. So if nothing's there then I don't think there's an update on the event yet.

Okay, i was just wondering if they had a time frame on when they would choose the winners. Would love to win one of those cars haha but doubt i will.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Our team will be choosing the winners in the coming week. Hopefully that helps answer your question!

Yes it does! thank you for the reply

So its been a week since close and still no announcement

As quoted from the official announcement..

"9. WINNERS LIST. A list of Winners will be posted on the Official ArcheAge Forums no later than one (1) week after the Deadline."

It's been 10 days since the event's deadline finished. So yeah, they're just keeping us in the dark now? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sennimal View Post
    As quoted from the official announcement..

"9. WINNERS LIST. A list of Winners will be posted on the Official ArcheAge Forums no later than one (1) week after the Deadline."

It's been 10 days since the event's deadline finished. So yeah, they're just keeping us in the dark now? :/
    They are trying to parse out which of the "random" winners they like and want to give stuff to. Give them some time, cheating takes a while.

But no seriously somebody on the Archeage/Trion team seriously just f'ed up. Trion is now in violation of the contests rules, which can be a crime. Gonna go look up the CEO of Trion's twitter and ask him why his company is violating contest rules and if it is considered normal because obviously we can't expect any of the Archeage team to follow through on a simple contest.

Edit: Also I noticed they didn't bother to read the whole document and change the lingo over from whatever Trove contest they stole this from.

F. Winners may have their Entries and names posted on all ArcheAge media channels, including, without limitation, the ArcheAge website (www.archeagegame.com), the ArcheAge Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/archeage/, the ArcheAge Twitter page (https://twitter.com/ArcheAge ), and the ArcheAge Community Forums (http://forums.archeagegame.com/ ). Except where legally prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, the Winners hereby give Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies full permission, right and authority to use their likeness, photograph, name, hometown, and Entries, or any other information that they provide about themselves, the prize, the Giveaway, or Trove, for the purposes of advertising and promotion (in any media, including but not limited to in print media, television, film, video, radio, internet or otherwise) related to the Giveaway, Trove or the Sponsor, without any further notification or compensation to you other than that set out herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Winners will be given an opportunity to decline inclusion in such advertising and promotions without affecting their eligibility to the prizes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast