+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cant attack player on their land on Ezi

Cant attack player on their land on Ezi

Hi, regarding the 4.5 FS FAQ, we was supposed to be able to fight on player land but this is not working, any ETA trion?

you can only attack people in housing zones during conflict, war, or housing zones in Auroria which i believe arent open on FS servers anyway?
    if on the mainlands (excluding Karkasse) while in tension 1-5 you cannot attack anyone in any housing zones as they are safe areas except for war and conflict where nowhere except the nuis are safe.

i'm not sure if thats what you were talking about, maybe some more detail might be helpful to any Trion employees like what housing zones you are talking about, what state the zone is in etc. unless i had already covered it

hahaha is this Pro pvp play? killing people while they farm

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    hahaha is this Pro pvp play? killing people while they farm
    This is protect area from bots action. And housing area =/= "farmer". If that is safe zone reds can hiding or run away too.

Jasperaus: that is wrong. FS is working in "original" system. No safe housing in pvp area. Conflict, tension or war. It doesn't matter. No more sniping from safe housing area! No more farming or landgrab with low level characters in "premium zones"! If this 0 protection is not in the FS that is bug.

BUt jail system is a joke now. Most of "Non pvp" players will be in safe. 1 kill and jail? really? Luck guy find some "illegal sheeps" = 3 hours in jail. PvP in huge illegal tree farm = 4 hours in jail. This is a little bit too restrictive. What is this? BDO?

YEah well, we actualy cant fight people on their land, instead of war time, and this is not what we expected with the 4.5 FS FAQ.

https://webcdn.triongames.com/archea...t-phase_EN.jpg

"No PVP protections exist in housing provinces"

Yet it still has the old server rules where you can only attack people in War. This is clearly a justifiable reason for chargebacks, as its false advertising.

If you were upset over the way fresh start was handled and wanted a reason to give to Paypal, there you have it.

@muzzy please?

Fix this crap.

On discord Muzzy said something about possibly it was originally intended to have pvp in all areas, including the housing zones (except peace ofc) but in the build they got from XL it was the later system

TheBlueMuzzy | Twitch.tv - Yesterday at 6:59 PM
    Ah, i see. Unfortunately, it may have been a mistake on our part, or a change that we weren't aware of in the build from XL
    Sparx
    Queen of Lizards
    TARIS
    Queen of Haranya

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post

Jasperaus: that is wrong. FS is working in "original" system. No safe housing in pvp area. Conflict, tension or war. It doesn't matter. No more sniping from safe housing area! No more farming or landgrab with low level characters in "premium zones"! If this 0 protection is not in the FS that is bug.
    My bad, i dont play in FS nor am i interested to play there so i was unaware of that ty for correcting me though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast