+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you for nothing Trion or DUDE where's the new Content?

Thank you for nothing Trion or DUDE where's the new Content?

Was this all for 4.5?
    Some ugly new Hairstyles, some Regrade changes for the Whales?
    No new Maps?
    No new Races?
    No new Houses, Trees, whatever?
    No new cool Quests?

Only Nerfs?
    Is Archeage my real Money even worth?
    Dude take better a look at other Games for 12,99 a month. Why they can make content and AA not?
    Better talk pretty fast to those XL Peoples!

Well to be fair, it is a .5 patch so there wouldn't be anything major anyway. Im thinking 5.0 is the next one that will have something really new
    DeathLives - Old Timers Guild - Tahyang - Conviction - Kadum West

New world bosses are pretty fun.

The nerfs have been bad and we really needed a focus group. The aoe cc is out of control to the point where a 2 day old throw away character can cc lock a group of fully leveled characters. With mechanics like that in the game you start seeing people running throw away cc alts and glass cannon strikers (as witnessed by me last night).

That swirrely black crap in occultism is totally broken. Aoe cc is totally broken. Throw away cc alts are totally broken (cool downs are irrelevant as is survival)

You should direct this to XL Games instead.
    But maybe Trino will forward it on, I guess?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mehelenya View Post
    Was this all for 4.5?
    Some ugly new Hairstyles, some Regrade changes for the Whales?
    No new Maps?
    No new Races?
    No new Houses, Trees, whatever?
    No new cool Quests?

Only Nerfs?
    Is Archeage my real Money even worth?
    Dude take better a look at other Games for 12,99 a month. Why they can make content and AA not?
    Better talk pretty fast to those XL Peoples!
    Ask this to XL Games, not to trion.

The new world boss may be fun if you can kill them, but for most players, that means they lost half the world boss they could kill before so doing the guild quest is that much harder now, it's actually a loss of content for most people. I've yet to find an alive world boss I could kill since 4.5.

On east kyrios, we don't even have enough people to beat the CR boss regen at peak hour. Before, I could solo kill both of them(but it would take me forever with my meager healer damage) and it was a pretty fun fight when we were only a handful of people.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKook View Post
    The new world boss may be fun if you can kill them, but for most players, that means they lost half the world boss they could kill before so doing the guild quest is that much harder now, it's actually a loss of content for most people. I've yet to find an alive world boss I could kill since 4.5.

On east kyrios, we don't even have enough people to beat the CR boss regen at peak hour. Before, I could solo kill both of them(but it would take me forever with my meager healer damage) and it was a pretty fun fight when we were only a handful of people.
    It's supposed to be a group event. It doesn't take that big of a group either. 4 solid people is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    It's supposed to be a group event. It doesn't take that big of a group either. 4 solid people is enough.
    4 solid east players on kyrios? They don't exist. Players are having legitimate concerns with the way new content is being laid out, for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    As I said, even as a group, we simply can't do it now. We were 20 people(including alts, but less than the usual 50% that come to these event) and it was pointless to even try. And that's at the time of the day where most people are on.

Almost every strong people are gone from east, they either joined the PN or left the server. So we're left with a bunch of weak people, a small number that are decent and a few exception that are solid.

We couldn't even consider doing most of the contestable content when things were better and now it's pretty much impossible and yet, all the the extremely limited new content we get are things we can't even hope of doing which is a major issue.

There needs to be new content for everyone, not just for the 1% strong enough to do anything.

P.S. CR isn't really a group event anymore. As it is now, people can solo it at any time and it's so easy to complete the quest when the mobs spawn that I can do it with 2 snipe attack with my alt.

+ Reply to Thread