+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Availability to Patron Accounts During Non-Testing Periods

Can someone please explain me why that is even a thing?

Thank you Trion, and thank you to each one of you who instead of ranting and raging, presented logic, ideas, and understanding. Just another example of how being positive and working together we can find common ground. Kudos to everybody and thank you once again.

Oh, ...dang, will need a GM's help in PTS. Need help with getting a non-Patron swapped with Patron for guild lead. Which GM could aid with this?

Also, those who hold castle lands, but do not have Patron, please send me a private message via Forums.

Thank you for setting up this system, a new test that may prove interesting.

Is there any chance we could get another 24 hour "testing" window so we can get important mats off of our non patron players and on our patron players? I tried to get stuff moved off of alts last night but ran out of time before non patron players were kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Is there any chance we could get another 24 hour "testing" window so we can get important mats off of our non patron players and on our patron players? I tried to get stuff moved off of alts last night but ran out of time before non patron players were kicked.
    Alternate way to get those mats, ...rotate the non-Patron accounts into being Patron. Earn a couple spare APEX via gold on the Live servers.

How I'm keeping alt accounts in Patron.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hello Adventurers,

Normally PTS is unavailable for 2-4 weeks following a major update, but we’re going to be introducing a new feature to Patron with regards to the PTS.

If you have patron on the live service, you may access PTS during periods of non-testing.

Keep in mind that when we have official testing periods, everyone will be able to access it still. Fluffy will boot any non-Patron users who log in to the PTS during non-testing periods.

This new feature test will begin today!
    In regards to some of the arguments presented as to why there needs to be players on PTS, such as mass accumulating mats which Fluffy does not supply, ...
    May we receive a list of mats which will be required before the next Update/Test session?

I am really liking the new update where more mats now stack up to 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hello Adventurers,

Normally PTS is unavailable for 2-4 weeks following a major update, but we’re going to be introducing a new feature to Patron with regards to the PTS.

If you have patron on the live service, you may access PTS during periods of non-testing.

Keep in mind that when we have official testing periods, everyone will be able to access it still. Fluffy will boot any non-Patron users who log in to the PTS during non-testing periods.

This new feature test will begin today!
    This is great idea. Now we waiting for good implemetation. To fully happiness we need material vendor
    Taris - Noxie, Pts - Alisee, Pts - Drakul (Nuia)
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    This is great idea. Now we waiting for good implemetation. To fully happiness we need material vendor
    <<< Is material vendor. Hence my request for list of materials that next update will require.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    <<< Is material vendor. Hence my request for list of materials that next update will require.
    I also have a few resources and keep building up supply as i go on. For instance i have planted 70-100 Oak at the northern housing zone in Marianople for those that need Acorn and anyone that needs some are welcome to come harvest some if needed. And yes i know there may well be someone that wants to chop down the trees but pls dont. if you need lumber/logs i have those in spades aswell

/Chivalry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast