+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Big lag on Fresh start ( Ezi )

Big lag on Fresh start ( Ezi )

Hi

Every days on fresh start there is a huge server lag during big events like MM or halcyona, its like 2 or 3 sec latency and this is very painfull to play like this ! And no this not my internet connection cause every players than i know have the same issue !

Can you pls fix that Trion ?

i am the same, its very frustrating.... the game is unplayable...

Same here, very BIG lag... A few days already. Trion/XL what’s up with that? Any Information when to fix this issue?

Blizzard (World of warcraft) would had fixed this issue in no time at least within 1 day (24H), know why? Because they care about the customers that play the game :-). Trion/XL are just s h i t company's sadly, history has proven that they cannot speak the truth and milk the playerbase for fast cash grab.
    So in short guys do not think they will even fix this within a MONTH, this will go on for like 4 ever up and downs with the lag/stability of the server.
    Players will leave anyway next month when Bless Online will be released In NA and EU Steam release.

+ up !

I will up here until we get a good answer maybe this gonna give you trion some motivation !

Sample videos. Mining, summon pet-horse and pve. This is average lag in Kadum time. We have some serious lag spikes.

Mining time
    https://youtu.be/xq4RQuM0Z7U

PvE is "fun"
    https://youtu.be/VQCrrUn73OE

So now even Luscas and Rifts are making the server laging !

How much time is it gonna take to have a true server Trion ? 1 week, 1 month or 1 year ?

Maybe you are just waiting people to leave your game so you will not have to improve your lagy lagy server xD

For me it feels like the lag is getting even worse day by day.. litteraly every event beside cr/gr gets the whole server to lag..

2 seconds = 1 basic arrow ... gg

hello ? Trion ? is there someone here ?

Are you gonna fix that soon or are you just waiting for the players to leave your game so the server will not lag anymore ?

Tha same. Game is unplayable.

Hello ? any news ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast