+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revert Improved Scarecrow Farm?

Revert Improved Scarecrow Farm?

I'm not sure this was possible even before, but can we revert the improved 16x16 back to a Farmer's Workstation somehow?
    I thought this patch would finally let me craft bundles in my whole family but sadly setting the improved 16x16 to family does not let family members use the crafts... the only way seems to be to get a Farmer's Workstation

Use evenstone to revert it back to 8x8 and then make it into a workstation. Alternatively, any solar,lunar, stellar 8x8 or 16 can be used to craft bundles and such( even when set to private).

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkimartines View Post
    Use evenstone to revert it back to 8x8 and then make it into a workstation. Alternatively, any solar,lunar, stellar 8x8 or 16 can be used to craft bundles and such( even when set to private).
    Lol thanks I had no clue... makes you wonder what goot it does to play this game for 3 years and still be clueless xD

I also thought about to upgrade the 8x8 to the improved 16x16. Advantage would be you can make fuel for the farmcart too?

Can the farmers workstation also produce fuel or is this just something for growing cattles, pigs and stuff?

Yes, you can craft fuel with the farmer's workstation(also bundles, pens, chicken coops, etc)You can do all those things with the 16 as well

ah ok. thanks alot!

+ Reply to Thread