View Poll Results: Would it be a problem for you if bases in Halcyona Battle will switch, nuian for haranyan and vice v

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

6 46.15%
  • No.

7 53.85%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Halcyona imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Except in Korea, preferred race would be Harani, not Nuian, so its not an issue there.
    could you link the source please?

I cannot found it anymore + i cannot search using korean text.

It basically reflected demographic and an identification with either western culture or far east culture.

Harani reflect koreans in their abilities and skills, firran are based on mongolian culture. Nuians are based on slightly "westernish" reflection. Castles, nobility, shiny armors, semi-monotheistic deity (which is not a common thing in far east).
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

solis tradecenter is closer to sea than 2c!!!!!!!! ehm.. i think halcy has some problems like the golems, but some different benefits will there be everytime(its a normal zone->different terrain)... or you can have a mirrored landscape so each side have the same terrain...
    Jakejay
    <Night Shift>

R.I.P. Anthalon - Retribution - Nuian

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I cannot found it anymore + i cannot search using korean text.

It basically reflected demographic and an identification with either western culture or far east culture.

Harani reflect koreans in their abilities and skills, firran are based on mongolian culture. Nuians are based on slightly "westernish" reflection. Castles, nobility, shiny armors, semi-monotheistic deity (which is not a common thing in far east).
    Did you just imply that KR players would choose to play Harani because they live in South Korea?
    Do you understand how ridiculous this sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Terr View Post
    Did you just imply that KR players would choose to play Harani because they live in South Korea?
    Do you understand how ridiculous this sound?
    Not more ridiculous like when male players choose female toons to "have better view".

Edit:
    And if you are bit baffled at my cruel cynicizm. Well, there is nothing i can do about that.
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

What about gay males? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Triosta View Post
    What about gay males? o_O
    Not sure about them tbh

Primary toon creation is affected by various traits of player personality, mainly when players do play for fun and not for domination. And thats definitely case of Korea, not NA/EU.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7