+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 18th April, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge EU Server Maintenance: 18th April, 2018 at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7)

Hi everyone!

The European ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 1:00 AM UTC (PDT +7) on 18th April for weekly maintenance and scheduled server updates.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

The fix for the Transfer Service and Rename Service did not make it into this patch. We're working with XL to solve the errors, and will update everyone with a new post should Trion/XL make any progress on the issue.

We're aware of the lag issues players are experiencing, and are working with XL to root out each of the sources and address them. This patch has implemented a few potential fixes for some of those sources of lag. We'll continuing monitoring the situation and update when we have more information or solutions.

The Bloodsalt Bay will be re-enabled with this week's maintenance.

European players, please do not play on the North American servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on NA, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Is there also any update about the current Thunderwing bug, and if there is a fix for that in the works or included in this patch at all?
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    EANNA
    <Selected Few>

STAND BY PRINCE YATEO C
    ALL HAIL YATEO C

We still have to wait how long for the transfer? Why not fix the problem before uploading an update, because it's the same every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    The fix for the Transfer Service and Rename Service did not make it into this patch. We're working with XL to solve the errors, and will update everyone with a new post should Trion/XL make any progress on the issue.
    A weekend or a week of free transfer in perspective for the occasion?

What about family fishing ? Fishing boat (we still don't know why they aren't ingame) ?

EZI

Please make the freakin' archers stop using that bubble trap + push away combo in arena that grants them insta win.

I remember a long time ago there was something similar with OCC and you guys corrected it cause it wasn't supose to work like that, so be fast and do the same now, otherwise tricksters will always win in arenas, so you have an idea of how powerful that is, a friend of mine tried it on me on a duel, i flew so far up that the duel was canceled cause i left the area.
    Now think about it, talk about it with your co-workers and fix it!
    Tired of losing arenas to these ************* (Use imagination to fill those *) that click 2 or 3 keys from 2 km away and then push you to then moon and you die from the fall.

Ah, one more thing, it's time to fix your damn servers always freakin' lagging when there's wars or MM or whatever.

There's no excuse for this, with the ammount of p2w this game has it is impossible for you to say that you can't afford better servers or machines or whatever it takes to make it run properly.

Archeage is cancer, i've smoked for 5 or 6 years, about 20 cigarrets a day, i quit smoking 1 year ago, i said to myself, i won't buy not even 1 more cigarret and i never smoked again, but this, this game, uh, this game is worst then smoking, this is addicting asf no matter how many times i say i wont play anymore i always come back to this and everytime i come back i'm disapointed with something. My point is, Archeage that's the best game i ever played and will probably cause me more health problems then the cigarrets i used to smoke.

Why?

Because i come here to play and enjoy my time when i can, and i get people walking through boneyards like there's nothing there, i get people hellspeared and use tp's while they have the spear up in their, *cough cough* spine, I have people immune to hellspears when i have a passive that says that impales by occ never miss and a bunch of other stuff that i can't remember atm.

I honestly have the most mixed feelings i ever had in my life, i ******* adore this game and i ******** hate this game.

I just felt the need to throw this out for whatever reason, sorry.

RIP defence

PS: Why in the actual **** healings from songcraft do not require healing power? (What a brilliant idea that was)

Edit: I still love the game for some reason.

2nd edit: Before you ask, i always come back to this cause i'm ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed.

++ lagdum

Server still down? i get all time some error when start game
    Failed to load game data!

same problems

can i start to play today?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast