+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Parry and Block

Quote Originally Posted by Raffin View Post
    My finished build will hit 89% total avoidance, with 28% evasion, 82% block (with the defense passive), and 15.5% parry, and it's expensive and absurd to obtain.
    Can you list what all sources are adding together for your 82% Block Rate?

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    That's actually very easy now with stamina stacking + t3 lunagems and hiram gear. Epic hiram will give around 8% shield block rate on shield and instrument.

well the issue i care here is that block/parry no longer prevent debuff
    for explame, here comes a hammer - blocked/parried,
    but now you are also stunned, try and block/parry/evade incoming hits

Quote Originally Posted by RyanA View Post
    That's actually very easy now with stamina stacking + t3 lunagems and hiram gear. Epic hiram will give around 8% shield block rate on shield and instrument.
    Really? I was expecting epic hiram to follow the same statistical rate of increase as the celestial does to divine, meaning a shield or instrument would give about 3.4% shield block, around 118-120 main stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Elorin View Post
    Mythic T7 shield with 8 2.2% block gems and the 2% frost (19.6%), erenor flaming twintail cloak (8%), divine erenor leather pants and gloves (2.3%), celestial hiram instrument (2.4%), the supplemental block passive (15%), and 2169 stamina (gives 0.016% per for 34.7%). Add it together and you get 82%. Yes, I fully migrated into stamina, and my finished build stam stacks hard.

I'm not there yet, but I'm getting close.

Mythic T7 shield with 8 2.2% block gems and the 2% frost (19.6%), erenor flaming twintail cloak (8%), divine erenor leather pants and gloves (2.3%), celestial hiram instrument (2.4%), the supplemental block passive (15%), and 2169 stamina (gives 0.016% per for 34.7%). Add it together and you get 82%. Yes, I fully migrated into stamina, and my finished build stam stacks hard.

I'm not there yet, but I'm getting close.
    So you're basically just ignored in pvp because you can't do anything else besides take hits?

Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    So you're basically just ignored in pvp because you can't do anything else besides take hits?
    My job in pvp is to CC and debuff enemies. Usually I am annoying enough that somebody ends up attacking me to make me leave their healers alone. You would think in 2018 people wouldn't attack skullknights, but they do.

[QUOTE=Raffin;2700524]My job in pvp is to CC and debuff enemies. Usually I am annoying enough that somebody ends up attacking me to make me leave their healers alone. You would think in 2018 people wouldn't attack skullknights, but they do

I bet you miss alot with your accuracy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker View Post
    I bet you miss alot with your accuracy ?
    At the moment my magic accuracy is 99% and it won't change any as I finish my set. I will miss the bonus accuracy in Auramancy though when that is removed, but I believe that's not even in the coming patch, but in the patch after.

At the moment my magic accuracy is 99% and it won't change any as I finish my set. I will miss the bonus accuracy in Auramancy though when that is removed, but I believe that's not even in the coming patch, but in the patch after.
    How do you manage that ? I have 1200 stamina. But if i try to swap more parts to stam my accuracy won't be 100%.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3