+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting Abbysal Skills broken?

Getting Abbysal Skills broken?

Is anyone else unable to absorb the energy from the swords to attain a abbysal skillset even when they have done the quest and have the snowflake in their inventory? Im having this error (requirements not met) on two different characters. I had no problem before 4.5 but now I cant learn ANY abbysal skillsets without this error.

activated all abyssal sets after 4.5 patch and had no problems with it. do u have the skill trees u want to upgrade to abyssal activated and max lvled?

Yes on both characters and have the item required. Same error on kraken server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalli Matthews View Post
    activated all abyssal sets after 4.5 patch and had no problems with it. do u have the skill trees u want to upgrade to abyssal activated and max lvled?
    Its not the 4.5 patch that broke it. It was the most recent maintenance. Several others I know have had the issue. I did mine the day before maint with no issue

Same problem here (Tempest EU)
    BIFO

<Lost>

<Reborn>

<Play Faction>

Same problèm on Retribution

was trying to help somone on Retribution, haranya side
    seems like he can't activate abysall, similar issue...

same issue here but no word from trion

Just wanted to make sure that you have the tree you want to get the abyssal skills active in you build. Like if you were a stonearrow build you couldn't go in there and complete the songcraft quest until you went ebonsong or some build with songcraft in it. Or maybe it's broken.

+ Reply to Thread