+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: April 22nd, 2018 at 12:01 AM PDT

yah fix ocr and kadumn

#Priorities

Sure. Let's just ignore the fact that the game becomes unplayable for ~30 minutes to an hour every MM affecting EVERYONE even crashing the servers. But the few people that own Orchidnas Box will be happy.
    #priorities

doubt bug or not

one doubt I do not know if this is a bug or not but because mm if you have a pet, taken out does not let you take out the saddle sound sounds like you took it out does not come out that just happens mm the other maps even if you have a pet taken out lets you take it out like that normal can not be

@muzzy pleas tell us when transfer/change name will be avaiable.

I've been stuck at level 20 for 3 days. I really hope the main quest line gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 12:01 AM PDT on April 22nd for a hotfix.

This hotfix addresses some critical blocking bugs, including Orchina's Music Box, Abyssal Skill Quests, Sunlight and Moonlight Seawise Queen Chests, Dwarf story quest Mechanized Warfare, and more.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    This hotfix addresses some critical blocking bugs, including Orchina's Music Box, Abyssal Skill Quests, Sunlight and Moonlight Seawise Queen Chests, Dwarf story quest Mechanized Warfare, and more.

What is ..., and more. ?? Small things we don't need to know about? or small things you are not aware of ;/

Question Ffa quest doesn't work?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 12:01 AM PDT on April 22nd for a hotfix.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Hi Muzzy I just wanna ask about the quest of the FFA, cause I get in severe times, and when I killed some folks, it's doesn't count for the quest, so how this works now? or need to be fixed? thanks!
    The Legend Across the MMO's Worlds... Is here now..

I was hoping this maintenance was for KADUM T.T

Thumbs up

Change the 35 gold reward from KADUM to > 10 Silver

This event keep destroying our economy!
    ..or is intentional like the family fishing quest??????

Please NO MORE KADUM BARK GOLD FOR FARMING ALT!
    Fresh Start (Nui)

M e r t h r i e l l

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast