+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any new/ remade games out there to replace archeage

Any new/ remade games out there to replace archeage

Simply put any one have suggestions on alternative games to play? Im about ready to delete my patron and move on.

Nothing yet, maybe bless soon if they don't mess it up too horribly.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

I think crowfall shows some promise if PvP and crafting is all you care about. If you're looking for a game that has quests and a storyline I wouldn't bother with crowfall as the PvP is the content.

Final fantasy xiv is great, very polished and in depth.

For 2018, Bless Online will come soon in May which is very promising that it is combination of Archeage and Black Desert Online which thy will add sea content, naval battles etc after the release this year which you should try it. In 2019, AIR named mmorpg will come too then you can try it too. Again probably in 2019, there are two more new sandbox mmorpgs will be released: " Dual Universe " and "Ashes of Creation".
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Quote Originally Posted by Vilai View Post
    Simply put any one have suggestions on alternative games to play? Im about ready to delete my patron and move on.
    No such games so far and not even close. Crowfall is the only one in the near future worth looking into, but it will not be soon. Until 2020 atleast, no game better than Archeage.

Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    For 2018, Bless Online will come soon in May which is very promising
    Only a man who never played Bless can say its "promising". Dont even compare such trash as Bless with Archeage or BDO.

Bless is the MOST UNSUCCESFULL (!) AAA budget game of all times(!!!). It had 2 launches for past few years and 2 fails due to online went to 0, its really incredible.

Yea, I know devs promising a "remaster" this time, but if you have played Bless before (and so are aware why people abandoned it back then), AND have read the patch notes on the remaster, you will see that you have been swindled blind. They are completely clueless about why people abandoned Bless back then, so they will just do a cash grab on a hopeful snoflakes and disappear again.

Bless RU closing down in few days due to online which dropped to null game is utter ♥♥♥♥ nowhere comparable with AA (which is also crap in current state).

PANTHEON ! although it won't be out til next year. If you EQ'd you'll love it...

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Final fantasy xiv is great, very polished and in depth.
    Played it too for awhile.

NoGo: It is pure subscription and only 14 days f2p
    NoGo: In Raids they can see your dmg output/gear. If you do to less dmg the group kicks you
    NoGo: Absolutely worst ever Housing areas. No free spots availabel. Free spots are camped
    NoGo: To much kids with PS2. To much drama, crying and whining
    NoGo: Their forum is toxic, because of the kids

Go: PvP is only in a PvP zone. No OpenWorld PvP

Alternative: I play AA and Black Desert Online. Graphics in BDO (Black Desert Online) is the best I have ever seen. Disadvantage of BDO: VERY expensive cash shop. Subscription is one time $9.something and never again. All is free for live.

I'm still playing FFXIV & spending more time there than in AA. (& a new update will come out today /o/)

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy22 View Post
    NoGo: It is pure subscription and only 14 days f2p
    Now the trial is not time limited, but level capped (30 for every classes & jobs). If you level up to 30 a class or/job, it will be stuck at 30 & you won't get XP.

NoGo: In Raids they can see your dmg output/gear. If you do to less dmg the group kicks you
    OFC you'll get kicked if you're not contributing enough into clearing the raid. & it's way easier to gear yourself in FFXIV than in other games where gears matters too (cF : Vindictus & their ridiculously high restrictions on DPS)

NoGo: Absolutely worst ever Housing areas. No free spots availabel. Free spots are camped
    The fact that there WERE no more free spot is a proof that housing is working well, tho now there are lots of houses that are available again

NoGo: To much kids with PS2. To much drama, crying and whining
    wtf

NoGo: Their forum is toxic, because of the kids
    As if players are spending most of their time in the forums.

Alternative: I play AA and Black Desert Online. Graphics in BDO (Black Desert Online) is the best I have ever seen. Disadvantage of BDO: VERY expensive cash shop. Subscription is one time $9.something and never again. All is free for live.
    BDO is a Buy to Play with a Subscription system lol (tho not necessary, you can play & be geared decently even without the 30day pack) & their community is even more toxic than in FFXIV/AA.

+ Reply to Thread