+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: April 26, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Shoot. someone said ♥♥♥♥ it and deleted some lines of their program lol.

Would be real nice if all the dead servers would just be merged. I got all my stuff ready to finally transfer off of ded af kyrios only to find transfers were disabled while I waited for things to sell in the AH. Been waiting just about a month now... I can't even play because my warehouse and inventory are full as I've prepared to transfer and all.

Here's to hoping transfers at least get a massive discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglesworth View Post
    Would be real nice if all the dead servers would just be merged. I got all my stuff ready to finally transfer off of ded af kyrios only to find transfers were disabled while I waited for things to sell in the AH. Been waiting just about a month now... I can't even play because my warehouse and inventory are full as I've prepared to transfer and all.

Here's to hoping transfers at least get a massive discount.
    They should have gone ahead and merged Aranzeb, Kraken, and Kyrios in anticipation of Vengeance and Reckoning becoming legacy servers so quickly. Instead of Trion paying for multiple servers with subpar performance I think we'd all enjoy 2 Legacy servers and 1 FS server with some outstanding performance, you know, able to not delay skills 6 seconds when 200~ people are duking it out in MM or over multiple castles on siege day.

I'm hoping we get some information Monday and have a fix, that works, by Wednesday's Maint.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Kyrios is a dream compared to how dead the west is on Reckoning. But I agree, legacy servers need to be merged.
    But on the topic of transfers... it's ridiculous that it's taken this long to fix. There are players who've been waiting almost a full month now, to transfer...
    Please, let the credit cost of transferring be reduced. As compensation for waiting so long for the fix, transfers need to be made cheaper for a period of time.

DDOS Attacks again?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    "We won't update again until we have a better estimation of delivery." < I said this because I don't know when we'll have that update for you.
    We're close to the next maintenance and we still have no idea what is going on
    NaCl -> Sugoi -> inc -> Inappropriate -> THOT PATROL -> OMEN -> Gods Among You -> A joke of a guild.

Server hopping is fun ngl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7