+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: April 26, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by raptoR View Post
    servers still offline?
    Servers are gonna go offline in about 9m.
    Darkrunners, Darkrunners everywhere... -- Dead Enigmatist

Quote Originally Posted by raptoR View Post
    servers still offline?
    8 AM PDT is in 8 minutes breh. So they are just going down now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Kadum was disabled on the FS servers only.

Alas poor Kadum, we knew you well

I get messed over by some bug that doesn't let me play all Tuesday because it has me reinstalling over and over which cuts me out of plenty of time with my hauler from GR, no response from ticket with probably no compensation for a malfunction with the updater. Now this time before I go to work, my ability to get on has been decimated through maintenance. Frustrating...

Quote Originally Posted by Solokan View Post
    I get messed over by some bug that doesn't let me play all Tuesday because it has me reinstalling over and over which cuts me out of plenty of time with my hauler from GR, no response from ticket with probably no compensation for a malfunction with the updater. Now this time before I go to work, my ability to get on has been decimated through maintenance. Frustrating...
    if it has you un / reinstalling repeatedly. try to uninstall glyph instead, then reinstall. if it still doesnt work, uninstall glyph and remove its files on your pc, do a fresh glyph reinstall. THEN install archeage

guarantee the issue isnt archeage getting updated its an issue with the glyph client.

hope it helps Solokan! <3

@Solokan i would recommend doing this now, while the ArcheAge maint. still has 2 hours to go
    if you have issues after doing a fresh un/reinstall of glyph, contact the trion live support or submit a ticket <3 ive had this issue a few times before. it was all down to the glyph client being wonky.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Kadum was disabled on the FS servers only.
    Muzzy, any word on the upcoming timetable (what's being released with the next update to FS, when, will there be a region lock or will we be able to just drop down land as we please?)? Any update on the missing vehicles (wagon, most notably)? Will they be available in the next run? What about PvP in housing areas, that was supposed to be unlocked? Surely the new "anti-purpling" rules have made it so unlocking PvP in housing wouldn't be too damaging.

In short: there's plenty of very pressing issues your team should address and it'd be nice if we, as paying customers, at least had some word from y'all at Trion.

if you guys arn already planning to,t i would suggest broadcasting a server message 1h pre kadum letting everyone know its disabled to stop the flood of alts of people who dont check forums.

what is the compensation for the transfer?
    almost 1 month i could not transfer. i wanna know about the compensation.

Any ETA on when the Crystal Wings bug will be fixed?
    Just a lady passing through.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast