+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: April 26, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

yes

I am so very happy that Kadum is being disabled. Hated the game becoming unplayable for over an hour just so clowns could abuse the system with a never ending string of alts...

Should set things up with a server lockout based on IP address to restrict the number of logins coming from each IP. Would prevent people from logging multiple alts to farm Kadum.

Just my two cents. Would be a problem for households with more than one player though.

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #23
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    UPDATE : Unfortunately, we've run into some unexpected errors with transfers and name change services. We'll need extra time to fix these issues. We'll update this when we've got them sorted out.

How many "hotfixes" before this problem is fixed ?

Normally, I am not the one to ♥♥♥♥ post on Trion but I've noticed that you break the transfer system everytime a new FS is launched. Are we going back to 3.0 times again ????

As a beta player, Trion/XL has come so far to make this game great. Others may disagree, but I believe this game is just what I wanted when AA first came out. Now that it's so much better, many of us will stay with it for the long haul! Thank you. Keep those random items boxes coming!
    I started on Tahyang and went to the 2nd new server after the initial launch. Had fun, but the greifing was high. You have all but done away with the more irritating issues(Farm Carts blocking paths and traders). I also VERY much enjoy the new land claim system. So much better than 1 character able to claim giant swaths of land. I also like the rush of gold in the system, it allows me to accelerate to the point I left the game the first time. Great job so far! I look forward to AA every day.
    We Lie, Cheat, and Steal! Lie with the ones you love. Cheat death at every turn! Steal every moment of happiness this life has to offer.
    -DavieJones

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    UPDATE : Unfortunately, we've run into some unexpected errors with transfers and name change services. We'll need extra time to fix these issues. We'll update this when we've got them sorted out.
    Is maintenance extended or does this just mean we won't be getting those services today?

edit: nvm xd

Fix the sever transfers!!!!

God this is really starting to get annoying. I was lucky enough to transfer back to conviction before transfers got screwed. But my girlfriend and roomate arestuck on thunderwang, since they still had land to sell before moving back. Oh it will be fix this patch sorry guys next patch nope next one still having issues guys. I get it s*** happens but it has been weeks this is unacceptable.

yes i've been waiting for weeks, but im on a completely dead server, no one does anything and we cant even get a full party of people to do MM or cr/gr

Dude really? Transfers? This better not take another week to just tell us there's issues again.

Like is there anyway to get it up and running before next patch?

Not trying to sound rude but I'm wanting to move so I can put down a house already zzz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast