+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mage dilemma

um... mages are op and cloth is the most over powered set of armor in the game... -20% to all cc vs plate getting -20% stun/shackle and leather getting -20% trip? cloth also gets crit chance? and its cloth full set bonuses are op as well... lol oh... and u can get .001 cast time on fireballs and insta cast every skill u get so yeah... gods whips + skills between = 1 shotting people and when that fails u have your 5.3k hp shield with a 30 second cd lol... nvm that u can't miss or be evaded...nvm that cloth gets 2-3k pdef vs plate getting 0 mdef...serp wrists as well to prevent being 3 hit yeah... who cares mages are under powered cries! mages need a serious buff and aren't op at all LOL
    hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by StrappedBunny View Post
    um... mages are op and cloth is the most over powered set of armor in the game... -20% to all cc vs plate getting -20% stun/shackle and leather getting -20% trip? cloth also gets crit chance? and its cloth full set bonuses are op as well... lol oh... and u can get .001 cast time on fireballs and insta cast every skill u get so yeah... gods whips + skills between = 1 shotting people and when that fails u have your 5.3k hp shield with a 30 second cd lol... nvm that u can't miss or be evaded...nvm that cloth gets 2-3k pdef vs plate getting 0 mdef...serp wrists as well to prevent being 3 hit yeah... who cares mages are under powered cries! mages need a serious buff and aren't op at all LOL
    a) Get a magic shield
    b) We cannot animation cancel anymore.
    c) Lose the plate, get leather.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

We animation cancel no problem. You just need attack speed. I play reaper. We are op I donít even use cast time spells. There are few people who can kill me. Even Iím a straight up duel or if they jump me. You just got to learn how to play. Also Iím staff mage so I have no defense...

Quote Originally Posted by muddy View Post
    We animation cancel no problem. You just need attack speed. I play reaper. We are op I donít even use cast time spells. There are few people who can kill me. Even Iím a straight up duel or if they jump me. You just got to learn how to play. Also Iím staff mage so I have no defense...
    Haven't seen any koreans since the latest balance changes using 2h anymore. XL changed armor bonuses again, divine cloth gives +10k HP and 9% skill damage/healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    a) Get a magic shield
    b) We cannot animation cancel anymore.
    c) Lose the plate, get leather.
    idk last time i checked i was leather but it was a good try...
    hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by RyanA View Post
    Haven't seen any koreans since the latest balance changes using 2h anymore. XL changed armor bonuses again, divine cloth gives +10k HP and 9% skill damage/healing.
    When did they change the armor bonuses?
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    When did they change the armor bonuses?

I don't get people complaining about cast time skills. Like what high cast time skill do you even use?

Quote Originally Posted by muddy View Post
    We animation cancel no problem. You just need attack speed. I play reaper. We are op I don’t even use cast time spells. There are few people who can kill me. Even I’m a straight up duel or if they jump me. You just got to learn how to play. Also I’m staff mage so I have no defense...
    So how much attack speed did you have to stack in order to animation cancel all GW casts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdwaffen View Post
    Stop crying, mages are OP AsFk, just learn to play dude!
    Also mage gear is aways cheaper in AH.
    lol mages are so op that less than 10% of players play mages

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast