+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vengance Dying

Vengance Dying

So I'm unsure if anyone will read this and understand, but I'm going to start this discussion anyway. Vengeance is an unhealthy and dying server. By no means should anyone take this as me complaining. This is me stating that there is a problem and wanting to know how we as a server fix it. I completely understand that PvP is part of the game and I really do love to participate, but when one faction no longer even attempts to go to MM there is a problem. When one Nation holds all content hostage and prevents anyone else from doing the content, there is a problem. There is no "healthy" competition between nations on the server anymore. So I ask you fellow Vengeance inhabitants, besides transferring off server to a healthy one, What can we do to make Vengeance a great server again?

Hey there. There's no fix because this game has a toxic progression system that will always favor people with more time or money. If you got enough of both, you'll have double the effectiveness of everyone else, which causes little groups of jerks to collect. In a game like this, it's gonna die fast unless everyone is in the same server. Flee while you can.

I don't want to flee. I'm trying to find a solution where West, East and Zoo can share content with "healthy" competition between the Nations and not one steam roll and deny all content to the others.

yeah we might need a server merger to combine it with another server to get the pop. up and hopefully restore some balance. but that being said this is one reason why im transfering when/if it ever comes back up

the problem there is the west dont want work toward a goal you guy have way more people gear might be slacking but still can manage to get some win west just need someone to lead them that it
    Dodgingpvp

God did a great job leading Interatial for 7 days and tbh did a better job than Creativness,Give that man a try

I don't do content since I basically farm and move packs but I want to mention that I've always liked how a large % of the people on this server, let folks like me do their own thing

Don't underestimate how we really do have some fantastic players on this server. It's one of the reasons I returned.
    Jinx - Dwarf - Vengeance Server
    (Jing & JeJune retired)
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a potato.
    Then always be... a potato <3

+ Reply to Thread