+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 2, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Community Manager

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 2, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Hi everyone!

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT on May 2 for weekly maintenance and server updates.

The Transfer and Name Change services are still being worked on by XL. We still do not have an eta on a solution.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime.

Skill changes will cost gold once again. They were set to cost no gold due to the high number of skills changes with 4.5.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

So since no ETA on Transfers is there going to be a special deal for them or are you guys just going to open them and be done @Mussy

This needs to be number 1 priority. This is embarrassing to have transfers down for more than a month for multiple major patches now. Its getting old for legacy players to constantly get pushed aside for fresh start players.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    This needs to be number 1 priority. This is embarrassing to have transfers down for more than a month for multiple major patches now. Its getting old for legacy players to constantly get pushed aside for fresh start players.
    Happens every fresh start. Fresh start people and server takes precedence.. Its sad that the people who have been here for years dont take precedence.

Transfers for legacy people need to be fixed soon. Please, very soon! Over a month, people waiting & waiting, and still no fix. They took down their land & prepped to transfer, only to now have full inventory & nothing they can do - until they can switch servers. The frustration is gettin real, and you'll eventually lose players... Not saying that to be rude. It's just what I see already happening.
    And to be fair, there honestly needs to be a compensation for the long inconvenience. Such as reducing the cost of transfers, for a period of time, when they become available again. Please, to make up for the wait & frustrations.
    Not everyone wanted to start all over on a fresh start. To not focus on legacy players is just sad. To have to wait this long for a fix is horrible. Please, do something soon, and make up for it some way. Loyal, long-time players deserve this much.

yup...just put your lands down again and play as if transfer aren't gonna happen soon.

Skill changes will cost gold once again. They were set to cost no gold due to the high number of skills changes with 4.5.
    Yay...add back more gold sink...

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    Yay...add back more gold sink...
    Just make a few alts like people do on our server and log them out at the new chests that spawn. Easy 400g that spawn in the same spot at the same time.

It is actually insane how long it is taking for them to fix this transfer issue. Last week when transfers were MEANT to open I was planning on transferring my 2 alt accounts from other servers to the same server as my main. 1 day prior to this I purchased patron for BOTH of these accounts so they would have labor upon arrival. Now they are both sitting on random servers with max labor. What a waste of money. I have basically spent $30 to log in and make tax certs every 2nd day.

I also don't understand why trion doesn't provide a manual transfer service until the automated service is fixed. During the time when the server transfers were failing they clearly demonstrated their ability to manually transfer characters. I don't care if its just 1 person manually transferring players and it takes days for my request to get processed manually, anything is better than waiting for months....

Quote Originally Posted by Halfbeard View Post
    Happens every fresh start. Fresh start people and server takes precedence.. Its sad that the people who have been here for years dont take precedence.
    what is sad is that those of you that have dealt with this haven't learned any lessons yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast