+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 2, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic View Post
    what is sad is that those of you that have dealt with this haven't learned any lessons yet.
    Oh I have learnt. I make sure to warn everyone that is thinking of coming back or even to just start playing, that this crap always happens.

How exactly you guys fix things in FS servers in like days and a current feature like transfers is broken for a month already?

Quote Originally Posted by Salphiragod View Post
    How exactly you guys fix things in FS servers in like days and a current feature like transfers is broken for a month already?
    Bless

Quote Originally Posted by big View Post
    yup...just put your lands down again and play as if transfer aren't gonna happen soon.
    Unless you've full-kitted your land and don't really feel like giving them more money for BMT's once transfers open back up again?

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post
    Skill changes will cost gold once again. They were set to cost no gold due to the high number of skills changes with 4.5.
    Not only is one quality of life feature not fixed, you're taking away another. Wonderful.
    The Original Sultan of the Sea
    Vada G

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzy View Post

North American players, please do not play on the European servers until your servers are patched up during this maintenance. If you attempt to play on EU, the patcher will ask you to re-download the entire game.
    This should be: "North American players, please do not play on European servers BEFORE this maintenance. If you do, the game will update to the current version, which will disallow you to play NA servers until this maintenance has been completed."

Yes, this means that you can play EU "DURING" this maintenance. No, the patcher will not ask me to re-download the entire game if I play on "EU during this maintenance." It will just update my game to the current version, and it will be the same version after NA's servers have been updated.

It's been 3 years. Please get your sentences corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Salphiragod View Post
    Its XLGames issue, not Trions

Any update on the FS Housing protection in conflict zones? You know, like the way it was promised? "No PvP Protections enabled in housing zones"

Speaking of 'Name Change'... one fix that should be simple and that I find annoying and needing a fix is the lack of the ability to use a SPACE in Pet/Vehicle names, yet the default names have SPACES in them... o.O

hmm... I started the Glyph client to discover there was an Update. Did that. Closed the client, took a shower and then reopened it, to find another Update. However, this Update seems to be a full download of the game... hopefully no harm in this.

[Edit]
    Never mind. Cancelled it and closed the Glyph Client. Figured I would wait and see. I just checked the client again and there is no longer an Update button, so false alarm, I guess..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast