+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 2, 2018 at 8:00 AM PDT

Great

Hey Muzzy, think you'll ever do your job and communicate to us about the missing features from Phase 1 of FS? Or when exactly is Phase 2? Or what's coming in Phase 3? You know, basic CM job?

I had a friend cancel their 2 alts patron over this. We have one guildie waiting and not making any money for the last month just playing on an alt she gets bored on and afk's. I cant believe you guys are dropping the ball on something that should have been fixed the last 4 other times this has happened. Alot of other games are coming out starting this month and your" devil may care" attitude is rubbing alot of us the wrong way this game should never have failed it has so much to offer anyway it is not too late or is it.

BLESS you!

Joy. Even though I didn't go on EU, it's making me re-download the entire game.

Such nice moments.

Quote Originally Posted by oyvey View Post
    Joy. Even though I didn't go on EU, it's making me re-download the entire game.

Such nice moments.
    Same... =(

**EDIT**

I closed and restarted glyph several times and eventually it said "PLAY" instead of update... so No full download for me.

**Tried to login second account stuck on "UPDATE"**

Today my 8 days im play this game and today second fro update , but hy i need "Update" All 13GB files ? Its take me 2 Days for DOWNLOAD ... how to fix this ?

Wired .. Louncer said Update .. but im caplay in game

http://prntscr.com/jcum8m

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeyz View Post
    Today my 8 days im play this game and today second fro update , but hy i need "Update" All 13GB files ? Its take me 2 Days for DOWNLOAD ... how to fix this ?
    I don't think it should be that big of an update; mine was also bugged.
    I think there was a trick to going to your history.txt (ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\history.txt) and changing the version to the previous one so you don't have to redownload it all: "version 385562f"

edit1: got the version #
    edit2: I didn't do anything and Glyph seems to accept the current version now. Hopefully you guys didn't start redownloading the entire game x.x

umm .. Trion?? got update, clicked play.... now i get this each time ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenki View Post
    I don't think it should be that big of an update; mine was also bugged.
    I think there was a trick to going to your history.txt (ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live\history.txt) and changing the version to the previous one so you don't have to redownload it all: "version 385562f"

edit1: got the version #
    edit2: I didn't do anything and Glyph seems to accept the current version now. Hopefully you guys didn't start redownloading the entire game x.x

Notworking .. im already chage it still asking for Update and Worde thing When they "Update" in second he posting "Play" and i smap klick and boom i got inside game

Server is up...
    Game disconnects you immediately.

Groovy.

https://imgur.com/a/vMh5ZoY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast