+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph issue post may 2 patch

Glyph issue post may 2 patch

I logged on my first characeter it was fine, attemped to log on the 2nd character and it was asking to redownload the game, I asked and multiple people are having the same issue, they need to spam opening and closing glyph to get it to work after multiple tries, also changed the game version in history but it worked once now its not working anymore.

you guys should look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post
    I logged on my first characeter it was fine, attemped to log on the 2nd character and it was asking to redownload the game, I asked and multiple people are having the same issue, they need to spam opening and closing glyph to get it to work after multiple tries, also changed the game version in history but it worked once now its not working anymore.

you guys should look into this.
    I'm having the same issue. I tried to log only once and it started downloading the game again. What did you do to fix at the first try?

Went to C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\ArcheAge\Live

opened History and changed the numbers to 384108 It worked once but the problem is still there now its not working anymore lol

having the same issue , please help

HERE IS THE FIX.

Switch to EU. Update all the way until the button changes to "Play". Now, swap over to NA. Click Play.

6.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

For those of you who experienced the downloading issues: We found the issue, related to incorrect versions being targeted for downloading and it has been fixed. However, players who already had the issue and got bad data may need to download ArcheAge again. After which, the issue won't occur again.

26-Apr-2018 version 385562f

It is still happening !! First time to log in today and getting the 'Failure to Load" error at the poem point "Stand,".

After last month's log in badge issue I am very unhappy to be missing todays log in !!

So mine is not so much a downloading issue and a missing driver issue.

After the update game runs like a slug in the server select and character select screens. After selecting a character the game crashes stating "Driver removed, please restart game"

Re-downloaded twice last night with no success.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

+ Reply to Thread