+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Patch: May 4, 2018 at 10:30 AM PDT

Fix the damn event schedule. Right now MM is completely off the time table. It is at (UTC) 3 am, 8 am, 1 pm, 11 pm. fix the event schedule to have these times and not the whatever time on it (5, 10, 15 or something)

Bless lmao

Just went to bless website to watch a trailer, it's been removed

Quote Originally Posted by Chirnobll View Post
    Well, its really about priorities. They fix things that affect thousands of players instead of those that affect hundreds.
    Lol thousands? Maybe hundreds on each server plus alt armies.

Thousands.....lmao

pack duplication exploit, Really?
    How long has this been going on?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by JACK View Post
    pack duplication exploit, Really?
    How long has this been going on?
    a player commented in my whisper that people from his guild were doing it since the first week of fresh start!

I do not know why the trion said "If you happen to see someone doing this, please do send in a report for us to follow up on." they can not detect everyone who did this??? If they do not report they will not take ban??? why report if they should all take ban automatically???

why was this not all done with normal maint just the other day instead of have more than one shut down which messes up regions and reset them where we have to wait for them to advance again these multi shut down becoming way to regular so get your stuff straight

Quote Originally Posted by ArckLenda View Post
    a player commented in my whisper that people from his guild were doing it since the first week of fresh start!

I do not know why the trion said "If you happen to see someone doing this, please do send in a report for us to follow up on." they can not detect everyone who did this??? If they do not report they will not take ban??? why report if they should all take ban automatically???
    I feel sad and wronged by it. I am a new player, the same old story of the saga of those who think that a new server is a good time to start (and a fresh start for others).

I did not know that duplication of packs, this is horrible, this added to the abuse of family fishing plus the abuse of KADUM, destroyed the economy of the serves in 1 week, apex went up exaggeratedly.

I did not even have time to learn about the game at the farm, and to make gold. = / sad

we want xfer and name change systems back! :c
    Footfetish
    <MAFIA>
    Omen
    Kraken NA

Dear Nui Hopefuls and applicants,(open invite to any player on Nui)

You are all cordially invited to the First ever(not last) Nui Server Grand Masquerade Island Party. The ENTIRE 3 days after you all get here. Building as fast as I can. There will be NO guards. EVERYONE welcome. Buy a Translation book and come join the fun! There will be MANY G rated activites, some PG, and late night get ready for whatever we can get away with!!! (for real, if it does not break ANY of Trion's rules, it's good) Fishing, fighting, frolicking, flipping off boats drunk, heck even dancing, cybering, and why not even Skype each other later on! Twitchers, tweakers, and Youtube leakers, come join the party. There is no date yet, but a lot of the server is getting ready! There will be REAL give a ways and crap like that. I will give in game items, costumes, labor potions, you name it! This is totally real. Nui Server, NA, Fresh Start only. Once server transfers are open, this is happening.

It will be on my(for real) island chain in the Cast Away Sea. Daredevil's Key is mine. Anything goes, A holes will be PK's until they stop. It's all my items, my gold, my land I will be giving away/selling. No lies, no scams, no cons(this time). Real Party. Gonna Happen...free stuff...I'm so lonely on my brand new Lonely Dingy! I love being ....alone.../sniffle.
    I am buying all the land I can muster to sell it for REASONABLE prices. No gouging here, just far pricing on most everything!
    Party, Drink, Trade, Sell, Buy, Kill, Dance, Run, Swim, Fish, Farm, Die, Laugh, Cry....you get the point I hope. Ask a few of my friends on the Haranian side. So many great players met in such a short time. This is going to be the best AA server ever! If the real whales transfer, I will just sit in awe of you. on my private island. and sell you my land and gold buyer prices. Make no mistake, the Labor potions are all mine, 341 and climbing. You want to level, you will pay for it. REMEMBER TAHYANG! The real pirates now rule these seas, tread lightly. Be nice, be pleasant, or stay on your Legacy garbage.
    We Lie, Cheat, and Steal! Lie with the ones you love. Cheat death at every turn! Steal every moment of happiness this life has to offer.
    -DavieJones

Really, you sure fix everything but transfers, and most of the time when we hear from you on Trion/XL/whatever it's not a word about transfers... At least start transferring accounts manually so people will have a reason to log in, cus currently, most of us have none.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast