+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge European Server Patch: 4 May, 2018 at 5:30 PM UTC (PDT +7)

Quote Originally Posted by r3zs1ckn3ss View Post
    Wow. People have to exploit because they're broke or think they're entitled to free stuff.
    It is not because they are broke; it's not even really because they think they are entitled. It is because they want more than everyone else and they are not good enough to get it legitimately.

When you see an elite player with awesome gear/mount/pet/etc you want to feel that they did something special to EARN that so you can admire their achievements, not just dismiss them as "Oh look, just another whale/cheat". It devalues everything when your initial reaction is, "How did he cheat to get that?"

(I was pissed about the unscheduled downtime when I logged in here looking for an explanation but now I am just a little exasperated that these things can't be dealt with during normal maintenance. Why make a song and dance about it? It just makes the cheaters feel like 'special little snowflakes'. Patch it, ban them and stroll on!)

If only server transfers were worked on this fast...

I used riders escape, now I cant even get on my hauler or take packs out, is that the fix or what, my cargos are just sitting here losing time, I get usage failed when I try get on

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypacker View Post
    I used riders escape, now I cant even get on my hauler or take packs out, is that the fix or what, my cargos are just sitting here losing time, I get usage failed when I try get on
    Yes, it's a totally game breaking issue.

The only way to get your packs back is to run far away from your hauler to get a 10 min despawn on it and open up a free for all for your packs.

This patch was not adequately tested. The only "solution" to the problem is to pull all your packs off your cart and throw them on the ground which still puts your packs up for anyone to jack.

If I put out code in my job with such inadequate testing I would be in really big trouble. When you're putting code into production you need to first confirm that the code works. Granted, code I write makes machines move so it could kill someone if it isn't adequately tested. I still have very little patience for such poor testing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2