+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Plans for FS transfers?

Plans for FS transfers?

Anyone know if or when transfers will be available for the FS servers? I wondered if anything had been mentioned and I missed it. Or does anyone have a guestimate of how long before transfers will be available?

lol
    Olivez
    Omen
    I am who I'm meant to be, this is me.
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

?????????????????????????????

5 months or more i heard

Quote Originally Posted by Savage386 View Post
    5 months or more i heard
    That sounds reasonable, I just wondered cos when that happens I likely quit playing FS is all!

Quote Originally Posted by tinax37 View Post
    That sounds reasonable, I just wondered cos when that happens I likely quit playing FS is all!
    Don't worry. Going by what happened with past Fresh Starts, it's safe to say you will have long quit before transfers happen. And actually, the last three people still playing on the server will be happy to have some company again.

I'll give them that, they waited until Reckoning and Vengeance were good and dead before allowing transfers.

At least let them wait till Apex prices are similar or everyone will make alts to buy cheap apex on FS to benefit the toons on the Legacy servers

Quote Originally Posted by Tsua View Post
    At least let them wait till Apex prices are similar or everyone will make alts to buy cheap apex on FS to benefit the toons on the Legacy servers
    Judging by the way Apex is soaring on FS that won't be too long! lol.

Legacy is super dead. When they open transfers from or into FS. most I know will quit Archeage forever. Its our last server.

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    FS to Legacy transfers are traditionally opened up only when there is parity between the Legacy servers and the Fresh Start servers. This won't be the case for some time since it's a progression server - releasing content over time until it is all caught up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast