+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 5, 2018 at 12:00 AM PDT (7AM UTC)

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer

ArcheAge North American Server Maintenance: May 5, 2018 at 12:00 AM PDT (7AM UTC)

Greetings, adventurers!

We will be restarting the North American servers at 12:00 AM PDT, in order to implement a fix for the "Usage Failed" error on vehicles after using Rider's Escape. Downtime is expected to last 90 minutes. We appreciate your patience during this downtime.
    The Artist Formerly Known As GM

Angry

Another downtime for this week? What are the weekly maintenances for? Don't you collect bugs, errors, and such on a regular basis and take actions as soon as possible as less frequent as you can? Also, if you can elect a downtime randomly, why can't you include transfers/ name change services? At this pace, it does not seem like the devs are actually working on these (which have been longer than they were expected to be unresolved) as you claim.
    Sorry, but so disappointed.

90 minutes lol

Quote Originally Posted by justicesorceress View Post
    Another downtime for this week? What are the weekly maintenances for? Don't you collect bugs, errors, and such on a regular basis and take actions as soon as possible as less frequent as you can? Also, if you can elect a downtime randomly, why can't you include transfers/ name change services? At this pace, it does not seem like the devs are actually working on these (which have been longer than they were expected to be unresolved) as you claim.
    Sorry, but so disappointed.
    The thing you need to understand and accept is that the Developers primarily speak another language and thus write in another language that is not English. Additionally, they are in a different time zone then Trion who is a publisher. It takes time for Trion to receive the message from us that there's a massive issue, then for them to send a message to XL that there is a problem in our instance of AA, for the XL team to fix the issue, send it, then for Trion to translate it and apply the patch, fix, whatever it is.

Some issues might be regional, some things might be across the game, I'm not gonna pretend any further to know how game design and coding works, however what I stated above should be obvious. With that said, we should be patient with both Trion and XL. They, like us, are human and are not perfect, so holding them to the standard of perfection is wrong and unfair.

The issues in game we are experiencing are being worked on, and will be released as soon as possible. And should compensation be given, it will.

I think most are entitled to say something I mean people do pay real money into this game, the best they could do is give people what they pay for which is a gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyfury View Post
    I think most are entitled to say something I mean people do pay real money into this game, the best they could do is give people what they pay for which is a gaming experience.
    Precisely, and that's what they're trying to do (they being XL and Trion), hence this patch and their dedication to trying to keep us as up to date as they possibly can when they get new information.

Anyone know if the change in the amount of materials used to make packages would go back to what it was before 4.5?

Quote Originally Posted by NaiiMyName View Post
    Anyone know if the change in the amount of materials used to make packages would go back to what it was before 4.5?
    i doubt it unless it happens in a future patch but i doubt it will be like it was it may even get worse as of now we are stuck with the new system at least as far as i know anyway

Quote Originally Posted by NaiiMyName View Post
    The changes will come sooner or later.
    But expect only it getting worse - adding "freshness" to all packs and adjusting (read: increasing) larder packs mats.

what is the forecast to return the server migration?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast