+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gearing Guide for Phase 2?

Gearing Guide for Phase 2?

Hello everyone!

So, ive been playing on the fresh start server for a bit. Returning Alpha/Beta/FS1 player. Ive done mostly hardcore PVP and seige stuff, but this time around I am doing commerce and farming.

I never played past the caste seige patch, and the ancient/other gear that I have heard mention of is all new to me. Is there somewhere I can look up a guide as to what to expect? Or can someone give a brother a hand? Currently I am just stacking gold and doing GHA to get acceptable gear, but beyond that I am lost as to what to expect looking forward!

Im in the same boat as you. Im just farming gold until the next tier of gear, but i realy dont know if that gear worth to lvl up or if i should keep doing my farmville stuff and wait for the phase 3 gear and maybe the raids/dungeon content.

Its kinda hard to find good info about this game, looks like people doesnt help with guides and stuff at all. All that i find is outdated things. Maybe im bad at searching idk.

I miss the wow guides.

phase 2: get 2 buddies, port to auroria and grind mobs for horam/ancient gear until your eyes bleed. That is all you can do for this phase. Or swipe.

If you don't have stacks of gold yet, an eph weapon and hiram gear is the only way to go.
    However prepare to get absolutely destroyed in those zones when they aren't in peace.
    Also expect to grind your brains out from what I hear about korea

Quote Originally Posted by RomanXO View Post
    phase 2: get 2 buddies, port to auroria and grind mobs for horam/ancient gear until your eyes bleed. That is all you can do for this phase. Or swipe.
    Been preparing and making mats just for the Epherium for a couple of weeks. Need 20 k skill to make epherium, ok, use vocation badges on dawnsdrop for +5000 skill. Don't know what the mats are going to be? Put a character on a legacy server and click "O".

We knew this was coming. Gotta take the initiative and do the footwork ahead of time, not wait til last minute. I gotta make emulsified oil to make my leather, but can't make that in phase 1, so I got all the mats ready and lined up. Make the oils, then make the leather. full set epherium.

I admit my time required to farm was much less than the average person. At the start I invested in 3 two-story 16x16s, to get the 2 plant beds. Drop in 300 seeds in a couple minutes. Instead of taking a couple hours to plant seeds I could plant and go do a dungeon or event.

Quote Originally Posted by pvc View Post
    Im in the same boat as you. Im just farming gold until the next tier of gear, but i realy dont know if that gear worth to lvl up or if i should keep doing my farmville stuff and wait for the phase 3 gear and maybe the raids/dungeon content.

Its kinda hard to find good info about this game, looks like people doesnt help with guides and stuff at all. All that i find is outdated things. Maybe im bad at searching idk.

I miss the wow guides.

Something I did not even know was available until very recently is the equipment comparison guide at the bottom left side of your inventory. Its the square with the sword on it on the right of the group of squares. This compares all the equipment, including specific dungeon pieces. You can evaluate what you have with what is coming and make reasonable decisions on a course of action. I thought the GHA childkiller bow would be great, but I saw the basic damage is 183 vs epherium basic of 210 damage. No contest for me.

+ Reply to Thread