+ Reply to Thread

Thread: These guys supposed to be in the game yet?

These guys supposed to be in the game yet?

Found a couple so far (Legacy):

Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Umm...if you're talking about the mobs that drop ancient/hiram gear, those guys don't look like the new mobs that Socke was showing off.

Also, they look like they're human or something, definitely not Akasch. (The mobs Socke was showing off were called [Abyssal Legion] Corrupted Spearman or something like that.)

- I couldn't quite find a way to say that in RP, but I wanted to. Umm, I haven't bothered to run around and finish the Auroria chapters/Crimson Watch/post-Crimson Watch of the super long questline, but I'd venture a guess a guess that they have to do with that, or maybe some connection/future connection with Abyssal skills and such. There's an Abyssal Disciple title IIRC as well....

TLDR I think they're old mobs, but I'm not sure what they're for (if anything). Someone with more lore knowledge/familiarity with them would have to confirm/deny though. ...I suppose you could just ask the one and only master of all things lore as well.

Yeah, I missed that they had no tags. These two just spawned in really weird locations and I don't think I've ever seen them before even going through those same areas nearly every day. They also didn't come back and I've searched around for a couple hours looking at all the other mob groups I know of and haven't seen any more.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread