+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: So PN's now have Dragons and own a majority of Events

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    They can't comment because the whales are all in PNs on all servers. PNs actually extended the game lifecycle by making dominant pirate guilds work to become Player Nations. Now that 'content not content' feature has reached its limits. Not sure how they are going to add stuff for these whales to do when some already have obtained the dragon mount.
    We'll just Roleplay on our Dragon Mounts while periodically hitting your CR/GR's in an effort to frustrate you further.

I don't see what you guys are expecting Trion/XL to do about Player Nations. The mechanic isn't going away, and the numbers that are over the new limit aren't going to change until merges. No large group is going to transfer into any server with dominant, large PN's and change anything - everyone knows that merges are just 3-7 months away and they're content with free farming, or doing nothing, until that point comes.

Khrolan doesn't even play anymore. Muzzy and Celestrata don't play the game in any sort of meaningful way (only Khrolan did, at one point). You're asking an awful lot from people that aren't nearly as invested in the game as you or I are.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisance Gnat View Post
    I don't see what you guys are expecting Trion/XL to do about Player Nations.
    tbh i just want an ez dragon mount

They're not going to do anything about Nations. Period. The playerbase has to fix the nation problem itself, that's what Trion would say and that's ultimately how it should be fixed. You want to get rid of nations? Destroy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisance Gnat View Post
    We'll just Roleplay on our Dragon Mounts while periodically hitting your CR/GR's in an effort to frustrate you further.

I don't see what you guys are expecting Trion/XL to do about Player Nations. The mechanic isn't going away, and the numbers that are over the new limit aren't going to change until merges. No large group is going to transfer into any server with dominant, large PN's and change anything - everyone knows that merges are just 3-7 months away and they're content with free farming, or doing nothing, until that point comes.

Khrolan doesn't even play anymore. Muzzy and Celestrata don't play the game in any sort of meaningful way (only Khrolan did, at one point). You're asking an awful lot from people that aren't nearly as invested in the game as you or I are.
    Roleplaying doesn't feed the coffers of Trion though. Unless the goal is to equip everyone with a dragon mount. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Trion said on their live stream that anyone can have a dragon if they just go try hard enough. Trion wouldn't just lie like that would they?

Kraken has been a dead zone for a while now. The fresh start and 4.5 finally killed any last breath of life. People are just either prepping for merge or finding other games. It use to be a pretty full potato server but Omen decided that potato players weren't allowed to have fun so they came in to harass and bully as many people as possible until they all quit, just like every community declared "PVP" server before it.
    What is wrong with the game? (or is it the people?).. or both??
    “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
    - Jalaluddin Rumi

So much posting over a dead game from a failing company. Before PN there were a lot of good fights between east, west and pirate. I remember massive battles on Freedich. PN tipped the balance of every server by sucking from the other factions, leaving them weak. The model was flawed from the beginning and every update has only fed the PN to keep them swiping and put money in Trion's pocket as long as they can keep them around. P2W games will never ever be balanced and fair. It will always favor those who can afford to buy gold and gear in game (as well as outside of game). Making PN just magnified the effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    Let's be real here, 200+ replies to this post of ideas and none of those replies are from Trion in any shape or form.

Kinda sad.
    The silence is their answer.

I'd be fine even if XL came in only used korean text to post on the thread... But this silence is deafening. As I have said in the past, their silence speaks volumes... They don't care about the current status of the game as long as they are getting their money and they are spending as little money as they can to earn it.. Seriously look at anything as of late that either Trion or XL has actively done in the game since release on a regular basis.. Things that have been addressed are few and far between, they have all but excised themselves from ever having to do streams.. Hell if they could have XL do it, I'm sure they would let them.. They seem to have washed their hands of the day to day and have only become the landlord.. None of them actually play the game so none of them have ANY idea of how the game REALLY plays. So when they are talking about any part of the game play you can bet they are talking right out of their you know whats.. Those things that are broken in-game, you can bet their still broken.. It seems as though this game is now on Neutral and Trion and XL are just raking in as much money as they can before their next move..

Apparently this is now happening with PN in Shatigon EU server... matter of time really ...

PN's are a slave to 'progressing their character,' in order to avoid using it when they're in a (perceived) disadvantageous situation. But that kind of ineptitude puts them in a perpetually disadvantaged position. The bandwagon doesn't save them from the failing mindset, it just perpetuates it. Yeah, 200 people are an avalanche when only 10 or 20 stand in the way, but the rock that gets in the biggest pile is still dumb as a rock.

All EU servers are dominated by Player Nations and all of these servers are their free farm and noone is done about this issue for years which destroyed the AA EU mainly that every servers are dead servers. I am waiting the Bless now. Noone tries to fix the Archeage for years .
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast