+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: So PN's now have Dragons and own a majority of Events

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisance Gnat View Post
    We'll just Roleplay on our Dragon Mounts while periodically hitting your CR/GR's in an effort to frustrate you further.

I don't see what you guys are expecting Trion/XL to do about Player Nations. The mechanic isn't going away, and the numbers that are over the new limit aren't going to change until merges. No large group is going to transfer into any server with dominant, large PN's and change anything - everyone knows that merges are just 3-7 months away and they're content with free farming, or doing nothing, until that point comes.

Khrolan doesn't even play anymore. Muzzy and Celestrata don't play the game in any sort of meaningful way (only Khrolan did, at one point). You're asking an awful lot from people that aren't nearly as invested in the game as you or I are.

PN will go away, one way or another. Either Trion will realize it is a server killer and remove it or Trion will realize all the players have left and close the game. Either way, the worst idea that they ever conceived will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    tbh i just want an ez dragon mount

They're not going to do anything about Nations. Period. The playerbase has to fix the nation problem itself, that's what Trion would say and that's ultimately how it should be fixed. You want to get rid of nations? Destroy them.

We don't need to get rid of them. This isn't real life. That's not the answer to everything since this is a game that doesn't even exist. It's fantasy. We participate because we want to. When it becomes too much of a pain, we leave. And the One Real Life aspect of the game - Trion makes no more money.

Obviously, your character is sitting fat and happy hiding in a PN. And one day, you will go to log on and it will just say "game over".

What I have been stating regardless of the pro- or anti- PN sides is what amazes me is neither Trion nor XlGames has stated anything on this thread to even acknowledge the concern that we as a community have... From all sides.. over 10k views and more than 200 messages about the same concerns, about a game that we really do want to succeed for everyone.
    Yet they stay silent..

I started this thread in hopes to get a response and a constructive conversation or even acknowledgement of what the Legacy servers are going through.. This Legacy, Fresh Start, dry rinse repeat IMHO is creating player exhaustion.. It may be making money for the now, but what about later?

Quote Originally Posted by lvminigirl View Post
    What I have been stating regardless of the pro- or anti- PN sides is what amazes me is neither Trion nor XlGames has stated anything on this thread to even acknowledge the concern that we as a community have... From all sides.. over 10k views and more than 200 messages about the same concerns, about a game that we really do want to succeed for everyone.
    Yet they stay silent..

I started this thread in hopes to get a response and a constructive conversation or even acknowledgement of what the Legacy servers are going through.. This Legacy, Fresh Start, dry rinse repeat IMHO is creating player exhaustion.. It may be making money for the now, but what about later?
    It's in their best interest to be silent. Any mention of this problem directly and the community will drop the problem at Trion/XL's feet instead of the group that needs to solve it.

Not that many are trying to pass the buck, but seems that Trion is learning finally.
    Server: Conviction
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

I don't really know what to say about this...it's been so long since there's been any kind of forum drama....reading this was like indulging in a guilty pleasure...but I think I want to say this:

Omen feeling accomplished for owning every castle on Kraken is like being proud of owning all of the castles on PTS. You have close to 200 players and East/West have about 30 combined. The difference is the gear is equal on pts and on live you are pvping a bunch of 5-8k gs potatoes. Yet, you still feel the need to use exploits, alts and zergs to maintain control over the server. It's pretty sad actually but my house is still prettier than yours and I'm really only still playing this game for the rp with Kurimoo. <3

Quote Originally Posted by xGodLikex View Post
    omen only win cause they zerged
    ahaha i love godlike
    Its too obvious they could not and did not want to fight us on even terms. Should have seen the zerg coming looking back at the <inappropriate> days.
    Who remembers mageball in 2017?------->
    Spoiler:

They're still hand-holding and zerging our pug raids to this day. I don't expect anything less now that krakens a freefarm server, but how else would they win in 2018?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Nori View Post
    only still playing this game for the rp with Kurimoo. <3

Spoiler:
    ♥♥♥♥♥

*Seitokaicho* Kurimu..............................
    <Blueberries>
    ⚑HaraNYA Alliance, Kraken
    <FRIENDS>, <School Idols>
    ⚑Interracial Nation

"What you're lacking is the Main Character mentality"
    -Sakurano Kurimu
    Quote Originally Posted by Honoka
    when i first started playing this game it was about pvp....now its about who grows the most potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayochin View Post
    ahaha i love godlike
    Its too obvious they could not and did not want to fight us on even terms. Should have seen the zerg coming looking back at the <inappropriate> days.
    Who remembers mageball in 2017?------->
    Spoiler:

They're still hand-holding and zerging our pug raids to this day. I don't expect anything less now that krakens a freefarm server, but how else would they win in 2018?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    ♥♥♥♥♥
    They are sure coming out of the woodwork... When they hate you this much, talk about you this much, are haunted by you this much, complain about you this much, post about you this much, take the time to dig up old screenshots and troll you this much ... you know that you've hit a very BIG nerve lmao. Even the hardcore RPers are getting in on the action lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Neyko View Post
    They are sure coming out of the woodwork... When they hate you this much, talk about you this much, are haunted by you this much, complain about you this much, post about you this much, take the time to dig up old screenshots and troll you this much ... you know that you've hit a very BIG nerve lmao. Even the hardcore RPers are getting in on the action lmao!
    All of those bold highlights. It's mesmerizing.

You take pride in being hated and on freefarming a server you didn't gain control of until a ddos almost killed the game. Congratulations Omen. You own all the castles on a ded server. That is quite an accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nori View Post
    You take pride in being hated and on freefarming a server you didn't gain control of until a ddos almost killed the game. Congratulations Omen. You own all the castles on a ded server. That is quite an accomplishment.
    Nori is haunted too. Good job Omen.

Claiming it's because of a ddos now? That's a new one, I give you that hahah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast