+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: So PN's now have Dragons and own a majority of Events

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiye View Post
    You all say that player nations are broken when those same groups of people will still dominate your servers anyway, pirates or not pirates, nation or not nation.
    There is the real truth ^

Player nations have an advantage sure, but that's the point. That's the motivation to get people together and work together to create one. Why else would you put in all that work if it doesn't give you something you can get from the other factions? And think about how many people they have in a player nation, of all personalities, egos, playstyles, drama, selfishness, histories etc. If they can pull a large group of people like that all together and not have it implode, that's pretty damn impressive. You all know how this game is and how players eventually kill and eat each other. Bravo. They deserve their dominance.

Now, if you want to take it away from them. DO the same as they do and get a large group and work together. If you can't, that is not the fault of the player nation.

I remember way back when omen was a pirate guild, and still dominating events. It's almost like being a pn doesnt effect who owns or doesnt own the content

Those complaining about not being able to rise up and take back content, what do u do all day when u are in game? What do u spend ur in game gold on? If the answer is not gear, that is ur issue. I was there, I've been the little 4.5k gearscore against the big bad zerg. Know what I did? I worked my butt off and geared myself up. Ur not always going to win a fight, especially with low gear and especially against higher geared players. But the difference between some people is giving up, or working hard and standing up against them. I cant tell u how many times I've been in a nui. Infact I probably am still in the nui quite a bit (lol healer pains), but even when we were struggling, and even when numbers run low, I always put on my best fight. So if ur sick and tired of being beaten down, dont play the victim. U have a choice. The choice is a long hard grindy road, but u have a choice. And if u dont like that choice? Then don't expect to do content anytime soon, and dont expect anything to change.
    Famex
    10k Hierophant/Soothsayer
    Omen Nation

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person."
    -Armin (SNK)

Honestly the castle/nation system is completely broken and your best bet is just to quit the game. Maybe if enough of us quit they will take notice and start to fix things

Quote Originally Posted by xizde View Post
    hahaha xd.

hard work = bigger reward.
    If you step up for pvp and win, you can have any dragons you want.
    This is load of nonsense, everybody knows that PN rules on every server if there is one.
    Lets not pretend as if PN mechanic is not broken at all.
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta

Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

Who cares? Omen dodged Conviction. If any legitimate competition came in, they'd get stomped - and Ascension would go back to being a no-show for content. That said, no legitimate competition will go in because transfers are down and everyone is basically just waiting for merges - while Celestrata and Muzzy either scoff and abruptly shoot down the idea of merges without actually listening to the community and holding a discussion about it.

10/10 Publisher

From what I've seen, a majority of the reasons why players don't manage to rise up to beat player nations is because they use too much of their time complaining about nations instead of trying to get up to the nation's level to fight them.

No, nations will not be removed. No, Trion won't disband a nation for you because you whined enough.

It's not the nation's fault they're dominating their server, it's yours. You let it happen. It's very easy to contest the Generals in Diamond Shores, even during peacetime (It's actually harder to kill it in peacetime when contested if the people screwing with you know what they're doing)

You might say "the nation cannot be defeated", but have you even seriously tried?

From what I've seen, a majority of the reasons why players don't manage to rise up to beat player nations is because they use too much of their time complaining about nations instead of trying to get up to the nation's level to fight them.

No, nations will not be removed. No, Trion won't disband a nation for you because you whined enough.

It's not the nation's fault they're dominating their server, it's yours. You let it happen. It's very easy to contest the Generals in Diamond Shores, even during peacetime (It's actually harder to kill it in peacetime when contested if the people screwing with you know what they're doing)

You might say "the nation cannot be defeated", but have you even seriously tried?
    ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It is not them whining.... I am in a PN and I spend loads in this game, as to most of my PN. How are they meant to actually get to the level of the 50 best geared people on the server. I agree that it doesn't matter whether it be a PN or guild as the top players will always get together. I think play nations should have less people allowed to join - say 25 max then there will actually been people to compete with. I agree with most that's said here. Not everyone has the money to burn on this game so do not be stupid with your replies. Why are you in a PN? Why don't you leave and try to fight against - you wont cos you know you cant !!! At least be constructive with your replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriah View Post
    ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It is not them whining.... I am in a PN and I spend loads in this game, as to most of my PN. How are they meant to actually get to the level of the 50 best geared people on the server. I agree that it doesn't matter whether it be a PN or guild as the top players will always get together. I think play nations should have less people allowed to join - say 25 max then there will actually been people to compete with. I agree with most that's said here. Not everyone has the money to burn on this game so do not be stupid with your replies. Why are you in a PN? Why don't you leave and try to fight against - you wont cos you know you cant !!! At least be constructive with your replies.
    Didn't know I was being stupid.

I don't know the specifics about Kraken, but most servers I've seen have west and/or east factions capable of fighting nations. There are geared people in every faction these days, regardless of what you say. I know in Kraken's case that Omen is gigantic and a handfull of geared westies/easties wouldn't be able to do much, but this is Kraken we're talking about--It kind of has a reputation for being the potato server.

I don't know the specifics about Kraken, but most servers I've seen have west and/or east factions capable of fighting nations. There are geared people in every faction these days, regardless of what you say. I know in Kraken's case that Omen is gigantic and a handfull of geared westies/easties wouldn't be able to do much, but this is Kraken we're talking about--It kind of has a reputation for being the potato server.
    You are missing the point entirely!

Lets make an example:
    East has 10 good geared players, west has 10 good geared players, PN has at least double the amount of good geared players in total and more.
    Lets say PN has around 20/30 good geared players; even if east and west were combined together (which is a pipe dream) they wouldn't be able to contest PN, they would not even be able to put a dent on PN let alone properly contest them.
    The most they could do is deny PN content for a few days, but even then they cannot hold it off forever.

A PN is usually good organised because it can recruit players from each nation under 1 roof.
    You can't expect 1 nation (east/west) to contest against that, let alone both nations (east and west) combined together.

PS, To answer your question:
    Yes, east nation on my server has tried this many times over, again the max we could do was denying the content for PN for a day or 2, eventually there is so much you can do as a nation.

PN's get their content sooner or later, nothing matters. PN is broken and it either needs a total rework, or it needs to be removed from the game entirely.
    ArcheAge player since Closed Beta

Gözlerinin dokunduğu her mekan memleketim

Most competitive players quit this game or jumped off of kraken in hopes there'd be other servers with other players that enjoy competition, even if its against someone you were just on the same team with a month ago....East looks so empty you'd think it was the PTS server.
    Take that back, the PTS server might actually have more active players. So with most of the actual players gone/quit you get left with nothing but RMT gold sellers and a few farmers that will never give up their time investment put in to game plus another merge.

Ok so then they merge the servers and then what? Buy some time for XL to "fix the game"? Only for the same thing to happen again or even worse with player retention? It isn't like XL isn't being thrown enough bones and suggestions about what killed this game enough to take that information and fix it. So then they launch this Fresh start initiative to release content gradually so they can sit there and stare at the screen and hope they finally nailed the games main issues. This is like watching RaiderZ go up in flames back when Perfect World published it. Oh! The games on fire, someone put it out again, OOPS the games on fire again, someone quick put it out! Uh oh, theres another spark, this might be the big one! Games in this rolling wave of death spirals and denial.
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast