+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Plates old mdef problem on FS

Plates old mdef problem on FS

So, without obsidian ever coming to FS. How is a plate user going to get some mdef when obsidian has always been advertised to solve the problem? Even trino arugemted this way.

Can I haz 100/20 split on plate please?

hiram plate with mdef bonus ?

They said on previous livestream that we will have 2 kind of shield : mdef and pdef. Like obsidian

Korean plate users have 5k mdef with earth rings and Ancient MDEF shield.

Also Ancient gear can get flat damage reduction as a bonus on all armor pieces.

As a mage, I cannot help but find all of this a little funny. Before the fs with the new patch it was incredible how hyped archers and physical dps got while at the same time mages were said to be basically unplayable. It got to the point that even mages were adviced to use plate sets and shield to counter physical dps. Turns out mages just needed to adapt and are in a very fine place. You knew before plate offers 0 mdef, you also knew before that obsidian won't be a thing on fs for a while. You still decided to go plate. You kinda deserve to get melted by mages. *rant over*

Has 243 mdef on Legacy servers still can kill mages around my gs (6k) Magic doesn't exist.

Its almost like auramancy doesn't exist to counter magic dmg or something. *shrug*?
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/xXBigBossCross1?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/pewsivraj

But... How do I spec aura into my cookiecutter executioner/ebonsong Trusivraj

And I kill plate users 2k gs over me in one dropback. It's all about getting the jump. Everyone can kill everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    As a mage, I cannot help but find all of this a little funny. Before the fs with the new patch it was incredible how hyped archers and physical dps got while at the same time mages were said to be basically unplayable. It got to the point that even mages were adviced to use plate sets and shield to counter physical dps. Turns out mages just needed to adapt and are in a very fine place. You knew before plate offers 0 mdef, you also knew before that obsidian won't be a thing on fs for a while. You still decided to go plate. You kinda deserve to get melted by mages. *rant over*
    except mages hardly even exist, what are you talking about "adapting" how do you adapt to a straight up nerf to your range and damage. You dont, you just take it and play less effectively. There is a reason the entire server is playing ebonsong now, it is the new best non-mele dps. Every raid still has a few mages for flame wall and wraith, but thats it, they dont have sustained damage, they dont have range, and their burst suffers from range nerf.

Obviously I am not talking about fs, since fs does not have lvl 55 or Abyssal/Ancestral skills. But on Legacy I have actually never been more happy or successful playing mage than in this patch. You can't just look at the 5 m range nerf and walk away. And damage hasn't been nerfed anymore. You just play attack speed instead of cast time based.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast