+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Plates old mdef problem on FS

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Its almost like auramancy doesn't exist to counter magic dmg or something. *shrug*?
    And defense is there to counter physical damage. And there is block, parry and evade. Still cloth has a 100/20 split. Following your logic it should also have 120/0. Besides those auramancy skills might be good for 10 sec, but raid PVP as a tank lasts longer than 10 sec.

    Need to take a look at hiram gear, but obsidian was supposed to fix this 'error'.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Trusivraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    But... How do I spec aura into my cookiecutter executioner/ebonsong Trusivraj

    And I kill plate users 2k gs over me in one dropback. It's all about getting the jump. Everyone can kill everyone.
    I took forever to respond to this, but HAHAHA Much truth my man.
    Pew
    <The Oracle God>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤


    Archery PvP Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEK..._as=subscriber
    Oracle & Archery Guide:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rent-into-3.0)
    Outrider Build & Gear Thread:
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...le-again/page2

  3. #13
    This update would have been great for everyone if 2 skill were missing from the game.

    A) Concussive (silence) makes the game unplayable and completely anti-fun.
    B) Dissonance makes tanky builds irrelevant.

    Remove those 2 skills and 5 meters nerf/dmg nerf or whatever else are not a problem.

    XL games are a bunch of braindead monkeys tbh, instead of nerfing stupid lock combos from melee classes, they decided it's a good idea to give some form of uncounterable CC to every other skill tree. This is utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ because now you have situations in:

    A) 1v1 that mages/melee/archers completely unload their whole stupid rotation before you can respond which is not fun because it requires the same skill sequence for the win.
    B) Raid pvp were a bunch of braindead monkey archers press tab+ conc towards your general direction and you lose control of your char for an eternity.

    As for dissonance... LMFAO, this skill is completely bonkers. Going from a 40k hp SK down to 18k paper occultism/auramancy user for 8 sec makes no sense.
    The life of tanks is disgusting right now. Get concussived -> dissonanced -> lasso -> dead... stupid game mechanics.

    Lastly, Healers... nobody wants to play healer anymore because they can't heal themselves. Even if they are super high geared with perfect build (Damage back to hp)... nope, you gonna get poisoned and then you gonna die because half your skills can't heal you. (It does make sense for 1v1 were after some point healers are impossible to play against but who cares about 1v1 anyway?)

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanXO View Post
    And defense is there to counter physical damage. And there is block, parry and evade. Still cloth has a 100/20 split. Following your logic it should also have 120/0. Besides those auramancy skills might be good for 10 sec, but raid PVP as a tank lasts longer than 10 sec.

    Need to take a look at hiram gear, but obsidian was supposed to fix this 'error'.
    Cloth is 80/20. Leather is 50/50. Plate is 120/0. Plate is superior.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Violet View Post
    This update would have been great for everyone if 2 skill were missing from the game.

    A) Concussive (silence) makes the game unplayable and completely anti-fun.
    B) Dissonance makes tanky builds irrelevant.

    Remove those 2 skills and 5 meters nerf/dmg nerf or whatever else are not a problem.

    XL games are a bunch of braindead monkeys tbh, instead of nerfing stupid lock combos from melee classes, they decided it's a good idea to give some form of uncounterable CC to every other skill tree. This is utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ because now you have situations in:

    A) 1v1 that mages/melee/archers completely unload their whole stupid rotation before you can respond which is not fun because it requires the same skill sequence for the win.
    B) Raid pvp were a bunch of braindead monkey archers press tab+ conc towards your general direction and you lose control of your char for an eternity.

    As for dissonance... LMFAO, this skill is completely bonkers. Going from a 40k hp SK down to 18k paper occultism/auramancy user for 8 sec makes no sense.
    The life of tanks is disgusting right now. Get concussived -> dissonanced -> lasso -> dead... stupid game mechanics.

    Lastly, Healers... nobody wants to play healer anymore because they can't heal themselves. Even if they are super high geared with perfect build (Damage back to hp)... nope, you gonna get poisoned and then you gonna die because half your skills can't heal you. (It does make sense for 1v1 were after some point healers are impossible to play against but who cares about 1v1 anyway?)
    You are greatly overestimating dissonance. It's not a huge game changer. Especially against plate users as they are likely to have an mdef shield, in which case all their defense comes form armor an dissonance is going to have 0 effect on their defense against archers/melee. Mages dont do enough damage anyway, and you can have auramancy anyway.

    get dissonanced? boneyard the other guy.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Savitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prophecy&Sirothe : Warborn
    Posts
    438
    mages are nerfed in this June update again, I doubt that you will see more mages around in fresh servers which mages are very rare in legacy servers like 5-10 ppl max in each faction and only 4-5 are active ones in each faction of every dead AA EU servers. I am plate mage and happy with that.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Darsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Heart of Ayanad
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Savitar View Post
    mages are nerfed in this June update again, I doubt that you will see more mages around in fresh servers which mages are very rare in legacy servers like 5-10 ppl max in each faction and only 4-5 are active ones in each faction of every dead AA EU servers. I am plate mage and happy with that.
    Like where are you getting this info from again?
    Mage has not been nerfed and wont get nerfed. Its more of a change of purpose. And alone by removing the serpentsight of archery is a huge buff to mage. All in for all wait things out before you jump to conclussions (not like the whole new abyssal tree is full based on magic attack ...*hint* You will hear soon NERF Mage Swordfall dmg)

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanA View Post
    Cloth is 80/20. Leather is 50/50. Plate is 120/0. Plate is superior.
    120?

    Would it be possible for someone who DW'd to get any kind of respectable mdef?
    Guild cloak, gems, earth rings, pots, etc.

    Or is the mdef shield that needed

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodor69 View Post
    120?

    Would it be possible for someone who DW'd to get any kind of respectable mdef?
    Guild cloak, gems, earth rings, pots, etc.

    Or is the mdef shield that needed
    with buffs and costumes yes.

    This is on FS.

    IMG_1149.JPG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts