+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Please merge Kraken

Please merge Kraken

Hello,

As far as i can see on Kraken, this server requires a merge.

Auction House activity is at a minimum, you can now often see some everyday items that aren't even on sale or with little competition, leading to high price inflation or no possibility to purchase these, and this is sad for new/low characters especially, who struggle to find anything and may leave the server/game because of that (if not already done) right after discovering the game.

Eastern server population is very small and west is not at its best either, and this leaves just more space for masses of alts, who of course have the faction they want, and bend the balance that much in the most populated faction's way. They take room instead of mains, which may hide the population true numbers, which i guess are very small when counting mains only, especially on the east. Raids are sometimes not formed, and some players are driven to play solo or in little groups.

The pirate nation seems to run also the other factions which may be part of the game of course, but is not enjoyable as it is for the others because the disbalance reduces the amount of activity players can attempt without wiping. These players even take some hero slots on the other factions because of too little competition and alt usage. I think the server needs to be both balanced and revitalized by being repopulated to make the game enjoyable for everyone on this server and let pvp still have a meaning, even for the winners, who also have little targets to lay their hands on and just free farm all day, probably even using alts to get kills on events sometimes as i can guess.

The competition this game has with other MMOs on the market being massively launched these days won't help half dead AA servers stay live if nothing is done about the remaining population and the people hopping by everyday, who may not see the game at its best and leave as they came.

I'm hoping to find some people to agree with me, and not, for example, messages of interest to allow indirectly more free farm, which might be more numerous than confirmations as you can guess from the explanations before. That being said doesn't mean to me that i'm wrong either.

Have a good day and thanks for reading,

Gon

I wouldn't worry, I'm pretty sure it's going to happen.

It is the same for server vengence. Everything u have described is also on this server as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gontrandthewise View Post
    Hello,

As far as i can see on Kraken, this server requires a merge.

Auction House activity is at a minimum
    The auction house is a multi-server thing. Kraken does not have a separate one.

Though hang in there, merges will happen but it won't be for at least a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gontrandthewise View Post
    Auction House activity is at a minimum...
    You know the AH is global between all servers (minus FS), right?

And if you feel items are priced too high, you should craft them yourself, sell for cheaper then the current sellers, while still making a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by tinukeda View Post
    You know the AH is global between all servers (minus FS), right?
    Yeah, i was still with the cluster thingy in my head, wanted to merge clusters as well. Forgot it went all global now already. It still means the game needs to keep its population and be newbie-friendly as i said, to prevent that phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    And if you feel items are priced too high, you should craft them yourself, sell for cheaper then the current sellers, while still making a profit.
    I'm pretty sure you know it's not that simple. You never have mats for everything nor care spending time to gather them when you could just buy them for cheap. Also lots of crafts require proficiency. And i'm not talking about myself especially here, rather new players who have no mean to get these mats or don't have the resources to buy expensive basic mats.

Kraken definitely needs to be merged, however the game is at a point where alot of the farmers have left the game and it is very important to be self sustaining.
    You shld try and grow everything yourself and keep a healthy supply of commonly used resources. This way you can save money and not worry too much of AH supplies.
    Land is in abundance so should not be a problem.

I might be looking to return, but as a purely f2p APEX-purchasing player

When I left, APEX was around 2k each, what's the price now?
    Laevateinn - I spend most of time avoiding PvP
    Kraken/Haranya/Firran
    Aspiring artist, please support!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast